Puppies from Cameroon Scam - Lagos pet scams
  • Well I have to say I wish I would have seen all of this before I sent $100.00. I had e-mailed this guy on 2 yorkies he had for free, he asked me questions and I answered them. He e-mailed me back and told me it would be $100.00 to ship them over here to Ga. So I sent the money western union. Receivers name is Bonfin Yerima. I sent it to Littoral Douala. Then I get an e-mail from the air port Nsimalen international airport saying I had to come up with $650.00 for insurance on the dogs and that I would get $600.00 refunded once the puppies got here. Well I went under my daughters e-mail account like I was another person interested in the puppies and he e-mailed back telling her he had the puppies and it would cost her $100.00 to ship. So right then and there I knew it was a scam. His e-mail address is yerri_fla@yahoo.com so please I hope this gets around so know one else falls for this crap.
  • I want to know if anyone knows how to stop these nasty people before they make out on someone else? This makes me so mad that they use the Lord to get over on people. And does anyone know how we can get our money back? these people need to be stoped.
  • Hello
    thanks for your mail regarding my puppies,They are still available to any one prepared to provide them with enough care and love,where they will be well spoil with all their needs.they are 12weeks old and have very good temperament with kids and other pets,very playful love to play around with toys and kids,they are health guaranteed and registered,vet checked.they are up to date on all their shots and will be coming along side their health papers and vet records.they are called (Female LUCY and Male GINA) ..the reason why i am giving them out for adoption is because working hours are too much for me and it gives me no time to take care of them and also the weather and climate here is not good for them living which might make them sick and you know that i wont like that to happened so i decide to give them out to a family where they will be well taken care of and treated like children.and since you are interested in adopting them,i am willing to give to you but you have to first assure me that you will take good care of them and that you will send their pics to me monthly so that i can see how they are doing in their new home.I am located in Cameroon.Please may i ask you some few questions:
    -Are you a breeder or a pet lover?
    -What do you do for a living?
    -Do you have kids?Are you married?
    -Do you have other pets?
    -When exactly do you want her?
    -Is the climatic condition in your area good for them?
    -Where do you live?
    I will appreciate it very much if you told me more about how their new home is going to look like.Below this male are the photos of both puppies.Are they your dream puppies?I will be waiting to read from you soon.Thanks and God bless you
  • Hello,
    Thanks for your mail. I just want to think Lucy and Gina are going to find the best of your home. They are very lovely to other home pets and kids. I want to promise you that you are going to have the best of them in your home . My daughter is very excited for about them going to a home that will take very good care of her as she has been doing. She is to Molly and Andy like a sister and always find her happiness when worried. I have explained things to her understanding why I am giving out lucy and gina to you. .They are going to take just about 6 -7 hours flight to your location.I am located in Cameroon which is quite far from your location and so I will be sending them to . All you have to pay is $100for their transportation . I will be sending them to you with all toys and cloths. I will like to know if you have a puppy bed So I know if I am to send them along with a bed. Please all I will want from you is to keep to your promise and I want to promise you that Molly and Andy are going to give to you the best of love and a very happy companion with your family.You will have to send me the information below which i will be using at the airport for the flight registration and paper works of lucy and gina
    your names...........................??
    state and city.......................??
    home and street address...........??
    phone number.........................??
    name of the closest airport to your house,.................???
    You make sure you email me back with the above information before we and proceed.
    Thanks and waiting to read from you soon
    Regards
  • Thanks for the mail and the addresses you have provided.I will be using the addresses to reserve the next available flight for the puppies so they can be shipped to you today OK. As for their feeding you know Every puppy needs good food to have a good start on life. There are many, many brands to choose from. I use a combination of Pro Plan Small Breed Chicken & Rice Puppy Food mixed with Bil-Jac Puppy food. I mix these two foods at three scoops Pro Plan to two scoops Bil-Jac.. I have found that my dogs do wonderful with this mixture. I also free feed all of my puppies, which means that there is food available whenever they want it. I have found that my puppies just don't seem to eat enough at any one time but they do seem to just 'graze' all day long.Are you ready to provide all these for my puppies ,because i really need the best for my puppies OK
    I also feed my puppies twice a day with a mixture of the kibble and Pedigree canned puppy food warmed in the microwave,Right now, all that is left is for you to make available the payment of the $100 so that i can register the puppies for them with the next available flight heading to your location OK.If the payment is done as soon as possible then the puppies will be with you by 19:00 O'clock.As regards to the payment of the $100 for their transportation you will be using Western Union money transfer in sending the money since it is the fastest means i can use to pick up the money and register them as soon as possible.Below are my Western Union information which you will be using in making the payments

Receiver's Names......................BONFIN YERIMA
    Country.........................................CAMEROON
    State.............................................LITTORAL
    City................................................DOUALA
    Zip Code.......................................00237
    Address........................................24 COMMERCIAL AVE
    Test Question...............................WHEN?
    Test Answer.................................NOW
    Amount Expected........................$100

All you will have to do is copy these information down and take it to the closest Western Union store to your house and send the money OK.Once you are done with the payment do get back to me with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN#) and the Full Senders Names so i can pick up the money and register the puppies for them to get to you before 19:00 O'clock.Once i pick up the money i will immediately go to the airport and register them and when i am done at the airport i will get back to you with the flight details for you to know when the puppies will be arriving your closest airport and when they are going to be delivered at your home by an airport door step delivery agent.Thanks and will be waiting to read from you once you are done with the payment.
  • `hi,
    please do trust me on this o.k i can assure you 100% that you are going to receive the babies i can even stand with mt life to say that the lord will never forgive me if i take your money and dont send you what you need that is very Bad.I am a God fearing honest person who is very honest infact my first name of honesty so you dont have to be skeptical about anything just trust me o.k Tell you husband that you people are going to receive the babies and that they are going to give you people the best home you can ever think off.I will call you back shortly.
    http://kswolff.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/r40jesus-christ-posters.jpg
  • Thank you so much, I do promise I will treat them as my own kids & that they will be very happy. I do have a pet bed, but I do need to know what kind of puppy food you have been giving them so I can go out and have some here for when they get here. Also how does this work? Do I pay the air port the $100.00 when they get here? I have never done this before.And are you sure that is all it is going to cost? I want to make sure I have everything
    ready before they get here. Thank you so much God Bless you and your family. yes i promise you that i am a very honest person and from the way you speak it seems you are a very honest person that will take good care of my puppies o.k are you a christian?
  • I am back from the closest Western Union store to my home to pick up the money but it is already closed.I have already taken Gina and Lucy to the airport and will register them to leave with the first flight tomorrow morning so you will be having them by 12:00 O'clock.Once i am done in the morning with the flight arrangements i will get back to you with the flight details for you to know when to go and pick up them at the airport ok. I am glad that you are also a Christian and also i know my puppies will be loved and spoiled while at your home.I am also glad that they will also have a perfect companion to play with when the arrive.Thanks and i will give you a call tomorrow morning once i am done with the flight arrangements.Have a nice day and remain blessed.
    Thanks for understanding.Please promise me that you will send me photos of them when they get to your home so i can see they are doing with your family over there.Of course, i will be inform you tomorrow morning once i am done with the flight arrangements ok
  • OK.Have a nice day and take care and God bless you I have good news for you.I picked up the money already and have been to the airport for the registration of the puppies.Everything was a sucess.The flight details as told to me by the airport will be provided by them so they assured me that they are going to contact you either via mail or call to let you know the departure and arrival time of the puppies at your closest airport.Please do let me know the flight schedule once the airport contacts you ok.Thanks and remain blessed. Ohh my God I think we have a little trouble .I just received a notification from the shipping agency that we would have get new insurance papers for Gina and Lucy since their insurance papers have expired .What are we going to do ? I really want you to have Gina and Lucy before the ending of today ok .They said we would need to get 2 insurance papers for Gina and lucy before they can be shipped out of the airport immediately . They are asking a huge sum of $650 .what are we really going to do ? All i have presently is $250 at the moment and i am willing to help out with that .Can you help completing the rest ? Please i would really like you to help out with the remaining $400 for me to take the money and go to the insurance company and get the insurance papers as soon as possible and get them shipped to you immediately. Also they told me that the money was 100% refundable and i would plead here that as soon as you get the refund cheque of $650 please try sending back the $250 to me ok .I am really sorry about all this but i did not know this was going to happend ok
    I would be waiting on your reply as soon as possible
  • I just talked with a freind of mine and he has only $50 to help me out with.So i am going to pay $300 and you go and complete the remaining $350 Ok .Once you have the refunds as the airport has assured me off please try all you can to send back the $300 to me ok .I know you trusted me and sent the $100 but truly before the lord we serve i did not know that the insurance papers of the puppies where expired and this makes me to feel very sorrowful on how you feel on not getting the puppies ok.I can assure you that as soon as you help out with the remaining $350 i am going to personally see into it that the puppies are shipped to you without any further troubles ok.I am a christain and i cannot take your money and do not send the dogs since that is punishable in the eyes of the lord ok.Do you remember this old saying. Do on to others what you want others to do unto you .So Mrs Belind, i would like you to talk this with your husband and try to see into it that the payment is done as soon as possible for Gina and Lucy to be shipped over to you and not going to the Wild life reserve zoo as the airport mentioned to me ok .
    Even the lord knows that all i have is just $300 and nothing more ok. Please Please do consider me at this point cuz i have explained everythinf that i know just to make you feel comfortable and happy .Right now i am on my way to the airport to deposite the $300 .
    Hope you understand me at this point since i am down in terms of cash.
    Mr Bonfin Yerima
  • I just want to let you know that i am going to pay $550 and of course do believe the lord exists and i also believe that you wanted to cook my puppies once they arrive your location .
    If you cannot complete $100 please do not bother emailing me back
    Take care. As i earlier mentioned all i can come up with is $550 ok .I am not in need of all the proposals you are giving me ok .All i need is $100 to complete it and go to the airport and get the insurance for the puppies to leave the airport ok .If you cannot do that then lets both stay and the puppies go to the zoo

Thanks
    Just try to complete the money $100 ok
  • I put all my e-mails on here for everyone to see so you can see all of the crap these people will say to get your money. So please dont fall for this.
  • I am a Cameroonian man living near Yoande. I have been emailed by this this lady from the USA who offers to exchange money for my Yorkie puppies. Should I trust her? I have heard of scams where people send the puppies to the airport but the money never comes. Lots of Cameroonians have been ripped off like this.
  • "cute english bulldog puppy for adoption" from email- katy.nash@yahoo.com

Hi there again
    I know i understand what it means but atleast there are trustworthy people. One thing everyone should admire in life is securing a place for eternity. Well i do not blame you for your findings neither will i be bitter of the seeming insult and accusal i just have to be myself by making you know that i am a responsible married woman and too old to play such foolish games.I am a mother 3 children married to a lawyer Barrister Denis NgwaChe
    Our eldest child is 16 years old and is a computer engineering student and the last 7 years. I myself i work as stores accountant to an oil company(OILYBIA)
    Well my husband was once a victim of scam when he attempted buying a laptop computer online. I witnessed the bitterness of playing over one's emotions over something that he/she is really in need of . I will not like any person not even my enemy to go through such an experience because because i know what it means. I am not in any way trying to convince you i am just making you know who exactly i am so if you can trust me then you will have th puppy. Believe me
    Sincerely,Katy Nash NgwaChe
  • I was searching for a Persian kitten for a friend of mine. I came across this ad and eventually decided to email the advertiser. The response was similar to what has been said here on this forum. Already having many questions about the agreement and the weird reply, I searched the internet and found this site. Rest assured that I will not be sending any money out of pocket and I can only trust that my identity stays secure.
    My original plan was to drive to Texas and pick up the kitten. Not a bad drive from here. But the original seller informed me of my bad luck since the kitten had been adopted. There is no way I would purchase any animal without seeing pictures, etc. Oh, by the way, the person who adopted the cat sent me pictures. Three of them, all with a different pose but the same background. No pictures of an earlier kitten as he grew up or anything like I expected.
    Some of you may be wondering why I would even consider buying a pet over the internet. I was tired of searching for a Persian cat that seemed to be so highly priced. I already own a pedigree cat and bought it from a breeder in Montana. It was legit and no problem whatsoever. I had plenty of questions then since the cost was rather high (the cost was in the right price range for that particular cat). Everything fell into place. All I had to do was send a wire to the breeder and get confirmation of arrival at the airport. She gave me all her banking information so she went out on a limb. You see, I was familiar with the right way to purchase an animal from a breeder.
    This Western Union thing is a bunch of crap. There is no Western Union anywhere in this area. The drive to the closest airport is 2 hours one way. And, please, do not expect me to actually believe that the pet will be delivered to my doorstep. All pets shipped here come in on late flights and go the the pet claim area at the airport. Also, my daughter-in-law is a breeder so I know how she handles this process.
    This same advertiser has many similar scams. I became intrigued with this whole thing and decided to do some more referencing. If you are interested in pet monkeys, Yorkie puppies, parrots, long hair Chihuahua (is there one?), shi-tzu puppies, pythons, husky or pekingese puppies they are all out there. Oh, yes, don't forget the English bulldog. To give more emphasis to the listings, the monkeys, parrots, pekingese and Persians are all "new” listings.
    If you click on the private link to the side of the ad you can find gorgeous macaws for $350. If you want any type of pet the advertiser has a way to get it to you.
    With 50 listings per page and 28 pages and counting, this advertiser owns the entire continent of Africa and has at least 1400 animals available. So, be warned, don’t bite on this scam.
    It’s a shame that people have to resort to this type of tactic as a way to entice good people into paying for something that they really want but can’t possibly afford. I did check into a Persian rescue society but it is about 10 hours from where I live. I probably will look into that more now that I see what is going on.

Crazy About Cats
    *As an afterthought I am going to reference characteristics on Persian eyes. This kitten had two different colored eyes. And, yes, after all this I checked out the post to put the website here and the site was no longer there.
  • Hello all,
    I am so happy that I did my own research on "godblessamericas"!! They supposedy sold purebred Maltese puppies. The pictures I saw on their web site were ADORABlE!! Now I already have a female puppy named Princess Pearl, she is 6 months old and the sweetest and funniest puppy I have ever known. I purchased her through Byepuppiesdirect.com. She was flown in from Iowa and I live in Kent, WA. The reason I am sharing my story is because I am going to adopt or purchase a Maltese puppy for my best friends daughter. We think it will help her with her emotional issues she is going threw and she just loved my puppy soooo much and took awesome care of her. At any rate I found these guys saying that they do not sell the puppies, they just want to make sure they go to good homes and they ony ask for 200.00 to fly them from Africa. HELLO it sounded just a little to good to be true and it was. I paid 2,000. for my puppy. (only because we were going to breed her. Thats what you pay for a dog that you are going to breed for selling purposes or whatever, show dogs etc. Well when I asked for a reference they gave me a false e-mail address and a false name. So just make sure if you are going to purchase a animal on line, ask for A LOT of information and make sure that their company is reputable. Thank you all for sharing your stories. This is crazy how many people get ripped off!!
  • I was also scammed.Yorkie puppy from CAMEROON DOUALA LITTORAL 00237. Was told I could give Hailey the puppy a new home for just paying her airfair.They only got me for $120.00 but they broke my little girls heart.After receiving my money they emailed me telling me I needed to send a aditional $447.00 and $49.00 for the paper work so they could put insurance on Hailey. Her email address was trisha.aviles@yahoo.com She snagged me threw PENNSWOODS.COM free clasifieds.BIG SCAM THEY ARE STILL CALLING ME TRYING TO GET MORE MONEY!!
  • Re: puppies?
    Sent: Wed 2/18/09 5:29 AM

Hello.
    Thanks very much for the response regarding our male and female
    Chihuahua puppies. They are presently ready to go and just to let you
    know, you are about taking in one of the finest Chihuahua puppies you
    will ever see. Remember you are adopting a man made breed and it is very important you get quality well bred Chihuahua puppies. Our beautiful home raised Chihuahua puppies are called Spencer and Cindy 14 weeks old now and have been treated with nothing but LOVE and will only go to good homes. They are up to date on shots and worming.. They weighed 1.2 at 11 weeks and will be approximately 2.5 pounds full grown
    Physique: They are super tiny cuties that will fit in the palm of your
    hands. Short-haired, beautiful color. Super small built with tiny-teeny
    features - just perfect.
    Personality: They Love to cuddle and give kisses. Loves to have their
    belly rubbed, although a little ticklish. Sleep’s with us at night. They will come with all health paper, some toys, food sample and a 1 year health guarantee. Spencer and Cindy love playing with other
    house hold pets and are very good with kids. I am giving them up because we just had our first baby and we hardly take care of them as we should have been doing. We don't give them the attention they deserve and so we thought giving them out to someone who will, is the right thing to do for them (Funny how a new born baby can change ones life around). If you would consider taking them in, all you would need to do is pay for their shipping fair to where ever you are located at. I am a medical doctor and I work at the National Research and Training Institution On Psychiatric Disabilities in South Cameroon and would be shipping from here. My new born baby and all my patients at the hospital whom I've got to take care of leaves me with so little time to really take care of them. I do not want to give them to people around here because they do not have any pet experience and besides that, some people here use domestic pets as food. One thing I have never seen in my entire life. I ship and deliver same day. They will not only be friends but also good family companions. If still interested, please let us know where you are located at so that we could find out how much it is going to cost to ship to you okay.
    Yours sincerely Franklin
  • RE: puppies?
    Sent: Wed 2/18/09 1:25 PM

Hello April, I have checked and shipping them to LA is going to cost $391 for both puppies with delivery being at your home or work address. Please if the price if okay by you, send me the address to which you would want me to ship and deliver them okay. Be it your home or work address, just let me know. Also include the name of the closest airport to your location and your phone number(s) so that I can check for the availability of a pet flight to your location okay. One more thing. When would it be best for me to give you a call?
    Peace Franklin.

RE: puppies?
    Sent: Thu 2/19/09 6:54 AM

Hi April,
    I got the address and made a little checkup on the flight days and there will be a flight due for LOUIS ARMSTRONG NEW ORLEANS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT tomorrow evening (Friday 20th). They are going to be shipped over night and delivered early Saturday 21th morning at the address you provided. Will that be okay by you? April if you can pay $231 I will complete the rest (as that’s what I have for now) and have them shipped to you
    and when you get the balance in the next two weeks, you can then reimburse me. To ship them to teh airport where you would be expeceted to pick them up will cost $351. If its what you prefer, please let me know. Please advice if this is okay with you.
    Below is my mailing address.
    Names: Ambeshi Louis
    City: Douala
    Street: Bonaberi
    Code: 00237
    When you write out the check, take it to any western union money transfer and let them send the money to me okay. Copy out my address, take the check and go to any western union money transfer agency and tell them you want to send the money to me and they will do it. When sending the money, you will be expected to fill out a form. When filling it, there will be a section where you would be asked to give a test question and test answer for the transfer. Use “Who’s Greatest and the test question and for the test answer, use “GOD”. When you are done with the transfer, send me the money transfer control number (MTCN) okay. Without this number, I will not be able to collect the money. I will start processing the papers due for shipment so that when you send me the money, I should go pay for the shipping fee and ship them out at once okay. One more thing. Tell the western union agent who will be making the transfer that you want the money sent directly to the St. Peters Parish in Bonaberi Street so that the money will be sent close enough to my home where I would be able to go and collect it easily and faster okay. I live a long way out of town and if they send it to the western union agency in town, it take me an hour to get there, I will burn gas etc. So to save me the stress, please do it this way okay.
    Looking forward to reading from you soon.
    Peace Louis.
    Subject: RE: puppies
    To: griffinl93@yahoo.com
    Date: Thursday, February 19, 2009, 4:17 PM

SO I WOULD HAVE TO PAY $231.00 UP FRONT AND THEN SEND U THE REST, IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. SO EVEN IF THEY SHIP THEM TO MY HOUSE IT WILL STILL BE $351.00. PLEASE IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A CALL. 504-784-1012 APRIL. IF I HAVE TO GET THEM FROM THE AIRPORT, I WILL DO SO IF IT WILL SAVE ME A LITTLE MORE MONEY.

Sent: Thu 2/19/09 3:55 PM

Thats exactly what I am saying. You pay $231 upfront and when you get the puppies, you then send me the rest. If I am to ship them to your house, it will cost $391in total but if I am shipping them to LOUIS ARMSTRONG NEW ORLEANS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT you will have to pay $351 in total. The airport it shall be then. I will ship them and have them delivered to the airport where you would go and pick them up right?. I have been trying to call but for some reason, the network wouldn't let me go through. Please if you can call me on 0027762569458. I will keep trying though.
    Thanks Louis.

Date: Thursday, February 19, 2009, 10:13 PM

OK. WHO IS LOUIS AND WHO IS FRANKLIN? I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THE NAMES THAT WHERE SENT WITH OUR E-MAILS. AM I TALKING TO 1 OR 2 PERSONS. I WOULD HAVE TO JUST PICK THEM UP FROM THE AIRPORT TO SAY THAT 40.00 DOLLARS. I TRIED CALLING YOU I CANT GET THROUGH TO U, I KEEP GETTING A BUSY SIGNAL. I GUESS WE WILL JUST KEEP E-MAILING EACH OTHER. BY THE WAY ARE YOU ORIGINALLY FROM UNITED STATES? I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR E-MAIL.

Sent: Fri 2/20/09 4:53 AM

Hello April,
    Franklin is my Hubby and I am Louis. Sorry for the confusion. Okay the airport it shall be then. I am going to ship them and have them delivered to the airport. Yes I am originally from the US.
    Cheers Louis

Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:23 PM

WE DO WESTERN UNIONS HERE AT MY JOB AND ON OUR SHEET ALL IT ASK FOR IS WHO IS THE MONEY BEING SENT TO AND CITY AND STATE. ALSO WHEN I GO TO THE AIRPORT TO PICK THEM UP WHAT DO I HAVE TO HAVE. PLEASE LET ME KNO ASAP.
  • RE: puppies?
    Sent: Sat 2/21/09 8:49 AM

Thats great. The money is being sent to Ambeshi Louis and the City would be Akwa and State is Doula. Out here, there are really no cities and states but I think that will do. When I get the money, pay for the shipping and have them shipped, I will obtain a tracking number for the delivery and flight details (time of take off, time of arrival, airlines etc) which I will then forward to you. When you go to the airport to pick them up, all you need is a valid Identification paper and the tracking number. Only then will they be given to you.
    Waiting to read from you soon.
    Peace Louis.

Subject: HELP
    To: PUPS ;griffinl93@yahoo.com;
    Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:41 PM

WOULD I HAVE TO GO TO A WESTERN UNION PLACE, BECAUSE WHEN I TRIED TO SEND IT FROM MY JOB THEY SAID THAT IT LOOKS LIKE THE COUNTRY YOU SRE IN DOES NOT EXCEPT WESTERN UNIONS. IF YOU HAVE THE NAME OF YOUR BANK, A ROUTING #, AND YOUR ACCOUNT # I CAN SEND YOU A BANK WIRE. PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I REALLY NEED THIS INFORMATION SO THAT I CAN GET YOUR FUNDS TO YOU.

Re: HELP?
    Sent: Sat 2/21/09 8:54 AM

There are many western union agencies here so I don't know why they would say that. Just go to a western union agency located in any bank and make the transfer there okay. Western union is one of the most famous money transfer agency would wide and also here in our country. If you can locate a western union agency in any big bank, they will be able to make the transfer. The country again is CAMEROON.
    Cheers.
  • Subject: HI THERE;
    To: PUPS ;griffinl93@yahoo.com
    Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 7:49 PM;

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHIP THEM IN 2 WEEKS I WILL SEND YOU THE> FULL PAYMENT, BUT I STILL WANT TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU> GUYS AND IF YOU CAN FIND A FLIGHT IN 2 WEEKS THAT MAY LEAVE> AND I CAN PICK THEM UP SATURDAY MORNING THAT WILL BE GREAT . LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

Re: HI THERE?
    Sent: Sun 2/22/09 4:24 AM

Hello April, what went wrong? Anyway, I will gladly keep them and ship in two weeks but just to make sure you would be taking them, you can pay a deposit of $100 so that I we are all assured this deal is a done deal. Thanks for understanding.

Sent: Thu 3/05/09 11:48 PM
    To: PUPS (griffinl93@yahoo.com)

DO U HAVE SOME PICS OF THE PUPPIES

Sent: Fri 3/06/09 4:04 AM
    To: dna_0106@hotmail.com
    3 attachments
    Cindy.jpg (50.1 KB), Spencer.jpg (78.0 KB), Spencer &...jpg (71.4 KB)

April, attached herein are some pictures of the pups. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Once I get the money, I will ship them at once and when I do that, I will get back to you with the flight details so you know exactly when to go pick them up okay.
    Thanks
  • Re: Friday?
    Sent: Fri 3/06/09 12:47 PM

Hi April, did you get the pictures? You said you were going to send the money yesterday adn I waited but did not hear from you since then. I believe you would be able to do it today. There is a pet flight tomorrow and I had made arrangements to have them shipped today since you told me you were going to send the money yesterday. Now its too late and I can only have them shipped tomorrow so I have changed every thing to tomorrow hopping you would send the money today. I be waiting to hear from you ASAP.
    Thanks Louis.

Re: ?
    Sent: Sat 3/07/09 6:32 AM

April I just got the information and I will be heading to western union right away. When I collect the money, I will get back to you ASAP.
    Thanks once again for making this happen.
    Peace Louis.
  • Re: One Little Thing More.?
    Sent: Sun 3/08/09 5:36 AM

Hi there April,
    how are you today? Hope every thing is moving on well. Good news. I picked up the funds already and I am done with the shipping arrangements. I am just coming from the airport. There is one little thing left though that you need to do in order that the pups are shipped to you immediately. This is for the good of the pups, for your own good and a guarantee that the money you have spend so far is not lost. There is nothing to it. It’s just making sure of what we are doing so that in case of any problems, your money will be not be lost. Spencer and Cindy are about to ship shipped now and, they are to be shipped with a life guarantee, full money back guarantee or a merchandise replacement guarantee (if that’s what you prefer).This guarantee is covered by a %100 refundable insurance policy. That is to say, shipping is guaranteed and for this guarantee to be effective, you have to get it covered by insuring the pups. Like I said, I have every thing in place but right now, I do not have any idea of the flight details and so cannot give you any information on that. I am really sorry for this but; like I learnt, it’s for your own good and for the good of the pups. What you need to do now is pay an insurance fee of $800 for both pups which will be refunded to you with a check upon delivery of the pups. What I am saying in details here is that, you need to send $800 so that I should use in paying for the insurance of Spencer and Cindy. This $800 will be refunded to you fully upon your collection of the pups. When I have paid for the insurance, I will be issued a receipt which I will forward to you. This receipt is what you will use in reclaiming the $800 you have paid for insurance if the pups get to you alive, healthy and uninjured. When the pups are delivered to you, you will be asked for this receipt and when you provide the receipt; your money will be refunded to the last dime. This does not only apply if you get the pups alive and healthy. Supposing you receive the pups and you are dissatisfied with the conditions in which the pups are delivered to you for whatever reason, you will have all your money refunded to you. It’s just a little sacrifice you need to make so that we will all be sure if the company gets at fault, you will not loose your money or the puppies. This is abrupt but its all for the good of the pups and in your favor. Every thing is in place right now and all you need do is pay for this insurance and they will be sent immediately to you. Please use the same address I gave you in sending the money and when you do, get back to me with the MTCN so that I should go collect the money, pay for the insurance and have them shipped. When I do, I will get the flight details and forward to you along side the insurance receipt. I await your urgent response.

Thanks Louis.
  • Sent: Sun 3/08/09 11:55 AM

HI LOUIS I DONT HAVE THOSE KIND OF FUNDS. I ONLY GET PAID ABOUT 325.OO EVERY TWO WEEKS. MY WHOLE PAY CHECK IS GONE, THAT'S WHY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO PAY FOR THE PUPPIES IN FULL. I AM VERY SORRY BUT I WONT BE ABLE TO DO THE INSURANCE THING.HOPE SOME OTHER ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE.

RE: One Little Thing More.?
    Sent: Sun 3/08/09 12:44 PM

April, I am so sorry it had to come to this but regarding the circumstances surrounding this transaction, I think it would be best if it is done this way. I understand your financial situation but it is not like you will pay the money never to get it back. Immediately Spencer and Cindy are delivered to you, the money will be refunded in full. I am very worried about them being at the airport instead of being with you or me. Who knows what they are going through? Please try contacting some friends and relatives for help. I am sure they will be able to lend you the money and once you get the insurance money back, you can then reimburse them. Pease try and do something. There is no other arrangement we can make apart from paying for the insurance. I tried convincing them to ship the puppies without insurance but they refused. I don’t just know what to do. Please.

Louis.

RE: One Little Thing More.?
    Sent: Sun 3/08/09 1:33 PM

IM SO VERY SORRY BUT I CANNOT GO FORWARD WITH THE TRANSACTION. THANKS ALOT FOR EVERYTHING.
  • Sent: Sun 3/08/09 8:14 PM

I REALLY WANT THEM BUT I CANT AFFORD IT. I GUESS I WILL JUST HAVE TO FIND A TEACUP IN THE U.S. TALK TO U LATA'.

Re: QUESTION?
    Sent: Mon 3/09/09 6:07 AM

Hello April. As I am speaking to you right now, I am in tears. The airport will not release Spencer and Cindy to me and they threaten to quarantine them if we do not pay for the insurance fee in 48 hours. They will not give them back to me because the ownership papers have been changed to your names and now you are their sole owner. I am so confused. I don’t know what to do. If you decide to buy a teacup in the US, then we might loose Spencer and Cindy to quarantine. Please April lets not let this happen. I am ready to help in anyway I can. Please try to borrow money from your friends or relatives and then when you get the money back, you can then reimburse them. If they would have accepted giving them back to me, I would have taken them home and refunded your money but they wouldn’t. I don’t want to have them live in an environment where they wouldn’t be treated properly. Please try and do something.

Louis.

RE: QUESTION?
    Sent: Mon 3/09/09 9:15 AM

WHY CANT YOU PAY THE 800.00 DOLLARS AND WE REIMBURSE YOU YOUR MONEY. YOU CAN JUST SAY THAT I SENT THE MONEY TO YOU AND WHEN THEY GIVE THE MONEY BACK TO ME AT THE AIRPORT AS YOU SAID , I JUST SEND IT BACK TO YOU. I AM SO SORRY TO HERE THAT I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYTHING LIKE THIS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY. CONTINUE TO E-MAIL ME AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. WHAT IS THE AIRPORT UP THERE PHONE NUMBER OR E-MAIL ADDRESS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE IF I CAN CALL OR E-MAIL THEM AND HAVE THE PUPS RELEASED BACKED TO YOU SINCE YOU SAID THE PAPERS ARE I MY NAME, THIS WILL BE BETTER FOR THEM. LET ME KNOW.

Sent: Mon 3/09/09 2:28 PM

i finally got through to calling and Mr. Franklin answered he said you were at work. if you can give me the number to the airport where the puppies are located i can call them and see what i can do. please e-mail or give me a call. this is how you are going to get through 001*5047841012 please call or e-mail me when you get a chance because like i said i dont have those funds and no one in my family does right now and i would hate to see anything happen to Cindy & Spencer. let me know

much love,
    April

Everything will be fine, lets just put our trust in GOD. "Who's Greastest" "GOD"

Sent: Mon 3/09/09 2:41 PM

Hello April, My hubby just called my office to let me know you called. If I had the $800 I would have paid for the insurance fee and when you get them, you can then send the money back to me. Its a pitty I don't have the money right now. All I have with me at moment is $220 which I am ready to support you with. I believe if you get in contact with the shipping company, they might be able to explain to you better as to why this is so. Their email address is campet_taxi@mail2airport.com. Please try and talk to them maybe there could be some sort of change in things. Please.
    Waiting to read from you ASAP.

THE LAST 8 COMMENTS ABOVE ARE THE CONVERSATIONS I HAD WITH MY SCAMMER WHICH GOES BY THE NAMES OF (LOUIS GRIFFIN, AMBESHI LOUIS, & FRANKLIN)

I LOVE ANIMALS AND WHEN I SAW THE PICS OF THE CUTE PUPS I WANTED THEM. WELL WE LIVE AND WE LEARN.

I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED OUT OF $351 BUT IF THIS IS THE WAY THEY HAVE TO GET MONEY BY LYING MAY GOD BLESS THEM BECAUSE NOW I FEEL THAT WE DONT HAVE TO FEED THE HUNGRY OVER IN AFRICA BECAUSE THEY HAVE SCAMMED US OUT OF ENOUGH ALREADY.

SIGNING OFF'
    A MAD BLACK WOMAN
  • I came across an ad for a teacup female white maltese on a website. The dog is priced at $145 and located in Kansas. I emailed them telling them my friend was interested in the pup. They emailed me back telling me that they are in Cameroon as missionaries for the UN and the dog cannot enter the country due to laws. They told me they had 2 weeks to get the dog back to the USA and they were having to pay $5 a day to feed and have the dog cared for at the airport there. They specified that they be sent a money gram from walmart in the amount of $160. My friend sent them the money, then after they received it, they told us that the dog had to be insured for the flight for the amount of $380 and that it had to be paid before the dog could be sent. The airport even sent us an email and the dog was to be flown in on CamAirLines. My friend and me saw red flags and she did not send the so-called insurance money. They then began calling her on her telephone asking for the money. I then began searching for the airline website and it never came up. So, then I decided to come to the airport site and found this.
    Luckily, I did talk to Walmart about all this and they told me the money can be re-imbursed since all this is a scam.
  • I have a question for PISSEDOFF did you send the money through Wal-mart or western union? Cause western union said they dont refund the money. Thank you
  • There has to be a way we can put up an Alert on these web sites so no one else gets scamed. This is so wrong and I agree with MBW I dont think they need any money for food now they have scamed so many people out of alot of money. And the sad thing is the Christian station here in Georgia is trying to get people to donate money to send over there to feed the hungry. I think they need to read all of this they might reconsider sending money over there.
  • Hey so I posted a want add on a local free ad site, and a woman contacted me saying she had the puppy I wanted. If I hadn't of check out the place she said she was and by chance found this website I too would have been scamed.
    the email was- maria_lopez20949@yahoo.com and in all honesty it sounded like a real sweet old woman someone you'd want to trust.
    SICK
  • Hello everyone, I was trying to get two puppies from someone that claim to be moving, they been sending me emails and asking question and information then they said they went to the airport in cameroon and sent the puppies to the information I sent, I had got a phone call from a 237 number that the puppies is at there airport, they also sent me an email of a picture of the cameroon airport. I didnt send no type of money at all so I'm lucky in that part (sorry for anyone who did). I started to look up the zipcode from the phone call and I called my airport in my city and they told me that it was a scam. Its ashame what people do for money, but its ok I hope they get caught.This just happened to me today, and I learned my lesson and next time I'll look more into it. Good luck to all, plz dont send any money to anyone over seas its a total scam.
  • hi, i am from the cayman islands and my sister and i almost fell for it too the guy said he was from florida and he was giving away two english bulldogs and we only had to pay the agency international pet flyers, to get the puppies here. When they gave us the address where the money should be sent it was in cameroon so we found it funny and decided to google cameroon and found this website thank god we did. These guys are good and very convincing we spoke with them via email and telephone. www.ipflight.tk MUST BE A FAKE WEBSITE ASWELL BECAUSE WHEN WE CALLED THE NUMBERS ON THE SITE THE SAME IT SOUNDED LIKE THE SAME GUY THAT CLAIMS HE WAS GIVING US THE PUPPIES. WHEN I ASKED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ELSE SUCH AS THE MANAGER OF THE AGENCY THE PERSON PUT ME ON HOLD THEN TRIED TO DISGUISE HIS VOICE AND PRETENDED TO BE THE MANAGER HOWEVER I COULD HEAR IT WAS THE SAME GUY!!!!
  • Here is the most recent email being used...I realized it may be a scam so I wrote back seeing if I could get more information. I will keep you posted.

1st Email Answer from Nana Denis nanadenis52@yahoo.com
    Hello
    thanks for contacting us and do appreciate your interest in our puppies.Lili and Milo are available and set for new and caring homes with lots of love and hugs, 12weeks and few days old and currently weighing 2.4lbs & 2.5 lbs, mum is 4.9 and dad is 5.7lbs and their expected weight as adults is 4.9-5.8lbs.They have gotten their shots,have been on a heart worm prevention and wormed. They are well socialized with wonderful great personalities,we are just wanting new homes where They will be spoiled more than here as they will be a great addition to any family.They are little girl and boy every heart of any home will desire.They come along with health documents,Akc registration papers, champion bloodlines,travel cage with toys and a year guarantee including a hand book on how to raise your puppies.i will like to to ask you some question??
    -where are you located?
    -will you take proper care o my puppies?
    -are you use to pets?
    -will you send me pics of the pups when you have them?
    -do you have a vet you will take the puppy to?
    -can you afford the shipping fee of $90 each and $180 for the two?
    and i am from Akron Ohio U.s.a. But now relocated in west lake Cameroon due to my work schedule and also the climate does not sustains the puppies here so that is why i want them in the state.ok here are the pics and get back to me asap
    waiting to read from you.

I REPLIED AND TRIED TO GET MORE INFORMATION...I HAD FIGURED IT WAS FISHY SINCE THE SENTENCE STRUCTURE AND PUNCTUATION WAS COMPLETELY OFF.

the second email was worse... here goes

hi
    thanks for the mail and of course thanks for the answers to my question so all i will need from you is how soon do you need the puppies so now then get back to me with the following so as when you send the money i will book them an available flight to your location ok.so as you will be sending the money to me cos the puppies are currently with me ok.so i will need your full address so i can start the shipping process immediately when you have provided it and the money ok.
    your full names
    state
    city
    zip code
    home address
    country
    and nearest airport for delivery or you prefer to be delivered to your door steps if ok then get back to me asap for the payment methods so i can arrange for them to reach you today ok..
    so waiting to read back from you asap

THERE IS NO WAY TO TRACK THESE PEOPLE DOWN SO I TRIED TO AT LEAST GET A RESPONSE. God, forgive my lies.... Here is what I wrote to them..hopefully it will pin point

WoW! What a small world.. My Uncle John is in Yaounde at a Mission camp! He is coming home in three weeks and can bring the puppies with him - that way they stay inside the cabin. It will be a long trip, but he will take them to the vet before they leave the country. I know that you may be a little ways from where he is but I called him and he doesn't mind going and meeting you. How did you get so far from home? We support my uncles missionary work and he has plenty to travel around. You may know them World relief Christian organization?? He is the head of the division and has to travel all over from Chad to Camroon to Nigeria then to some place on the coast..fakeo. He says it is beautiful. Please get back to me as soon as possible so I can give him instructions on what is going on.
  • TANYA BROOKS SCAM ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPS

Hi guys, This is very sick. I'm from Australia and got scammed $650 that wasn't including the transfer fees from western union. I was buying an English Bulldog from a woman named Tanya Brooks. (But now i'm sure that isn't her name)!! Can't believe how silly i'v been to believe and put such trust in a person I didn't know. I'm warning anyone and everyone that even if you speak to these people in person they are still happy to rip you off. At no times is it safe to buy anything off the internet and to research the buying before doing so. I only came across this websit when my partner said is there even any such thing of this airport...well now i know there is an airport and its a worldwide scam. Its a pity that I came across this website too late and i had already sent the money. I had so many gut feelings but for some reason i went along with it. So please guys before commiting and sending the money over listen to your instincts.
    My puppy was ment to arrive today i'm pretty sure i wont hear back from this woman so i want to put all contact infomation so hopefully i can save people from being scammed like me.
    I found my puppy on the site FIND ME A PET.com.au. I was under the impression she was coming from queensland. But then later found out she was getting sent from cameroon.

Tanyabrk17@gmail.com
    Receiver's Name: Mrs Mildred Agbor, Timoh,
    Address: Mission Hill Douala, BP 5088 Douala.
    City: Douala.
    Province: Littoral Province.
  • How to avoid puppy Scams: ~ from the excellent www.scambusters.com (http://www.scambusters.org/puppyscams.html)

If you have your heart set on ordering a puppy advertised over the Internet, here are four tips that will help you stay safe:

1. Beware of anyone offering ridiculously discounted prices, especially if they won't speak with you on the phone. Confirm a breeder's name, phone number and address. Legitimate breeders may be traced in directories such as Whitepages.com. (However, scammers often give pre-paid cell phone numbers, so getting a phone number is no guarantee that a breeder is legitimate.)

2. Look out for someone who promises to deliver a puppy within 24 hours. Most breeds need to be eight weeks old before they can travel, making it unlikely a buyer could get a purebred with such a quick turnaround time.

3. Ask for -- and carefully check -- references. Talk to the dog's vet and to other people who have bought puppies from the breeder.

4. Be suspicious of a seller who only accepts wire payments or money orders. Use a payment method that offers fraud protection, such as a credit card.

Finally, if you think you've been the victim of a puppy scam, contact your state attorney general or the U.S. Secret Service Office for Internet fraud.
  • I have a question for PISSEDOFF did you send the money through Wal-mart or western union? Cause western union said they dont refund the money. Thank you

Sassy,
    My friend sent them the $160 through WalMart. I talked to a representative of WalMart and they said that WalMart does not refund your money, but the Moneygram company that you buy from through WalMart does.
  • PissedOff,
    Thank you for responding to my question. I am happy your friend will get her money back. I wish I would have used Wal-Mart Moneygram. I all so want to let everyone know to watch out for people in your news pappers, if the only give a e-mail and no phone it is someone from cameroon. I was looking in our news paper for a puppy and this person had 2 yorkies for free but only gave a e-mail address no phone # so I e-mailed and 2 days later I got an e-mail back saying they had to go to cameroon on a church mission cause he is a pastor and he will be there for 3-6 months and his puppies are not doing well with the weather. So I do have to say I am having a little fun with this guy. His e-mail is jerryjones@gmail.com so if anyone see that please know he is a scam.
  • Here is the e-mail I sent to the person once I saw it in my local news paper. In my paper it said 2 tea cup yorkies for free please only good home.

I might be a little late on asking, but wanted to know if you still had the puppies?
    Thank you
    Belinda

Now here is his reply

Hello,
    Thank you very much and i'm very very happy to read from you about your response on taking good care of the babies. they are 14weeks old and both home trained and outdoor trained also playful with other animals and kids. The male named (bobby) weigh 2lbs and the female named (lee) weigh 2.5lbs and will weigh big when fully grown. they are both A K C registered and shots are given up to date and both home trained. both of them are my darling sweetheart and super spoiled! They both have a sweet personality and loves to play and be carried around.But i'm very sorry to tell you that it is too late for you to get the babies now. What really happened was that i just left the state for africa in some few days ago after i posted the the ad the 2 Yorkshire Terrier Puppies on the newspspper and before i left, i did not get any response from anybody that could take very good care of them for me. So i got a missionary call from our missionary head quaters in africa, then i have to bring the babies along with me here in africa since i couldn't find someone to adopt them before i left the state. I'm still willing to give the babies out to someone who can take very good care of them for me forever.
    All papers will accompany the puppies when shipped to you, Due to our long staying over here in africa , and the bad weather my Wife and I have concluded to get good home and care for our babies. We are not charging or selling them to you for money but to save thier lifes saved and care for them so this means that, you and i will be paying for the shipment of the puppies to you. they are VET checked, but right now we are in Africa on a Christian mission with my wife and 3 kids together with bobby and lee, we have the puppies right here with us.We are going to ship to you via a Diplomatic Courier Service Company with Express Delivery on next day delivery, if you are really interested in having my little babies, i will like you to get back to me with the Below information i can find out shipping to your Nearest Airport and we both responsible for the shipping

Your Full Name :
    Your Mailing Address:
    Your Tel #:
    Your Cel Phone #:
    The Nearest Airport To You:

I've attached pics of bobby and lee. Please if you know that you are not capable of taking very good care of my babies, do not reply me because i am giving them out because of bad condition and we're spending months for the christain mission and i don't want bobby and lee to die in this bad weather. And because we don't have time to take care of them due to the missionary work before us here. They are priceless to me,therefore i am giving both for free . Please i want you to promise me that you will take very good care of them as soon as they get to you. Thank you and God bless you and your family.
    Regards,
    rev, jones
  • This is what I e-mailed back

Thank you so much for responding back. I will tell you we will take very good care of your babies. We have been looking and looking for little ones we can love. I need to know how much it will cost to have them shipped.
    Linda
    Valdosta Ga
    Atlantic Southeast Airlines
    1750 Airport Road
    229-244-2298
    If you can get back to me as soon as possible thank you so much and God Bless

This is what he e-mailed back to me

hello
    Thanks so much for the reply and also the love you are showing in getting and caring for my babies.I will really appreciate it if you could please promise me again that you will take good care of them Also let me know if you will be able to send me pictures of her monthly to me here.I have just got off the phone with the shipping company and i was told that the shipping cost of the babies to United states is will be $900 and i think you know that we will both be responsible for the payment as agreed.So let me know if you will be able to come up with the $450 on your part so the babies can leave Africa due to bad weather if we can make the payments of babies immediately I will like to know if you are ready with the shipment so that i can proceed with the shipment arrangement.
    Thanks
    Rev, jones

So I e-mailed back and said I could get a yorkie for that price here just to see if he would come down on the price here is what I e-mailed back

I am sorry, I really wanted to help you out with the little ones but my hubby said we can buy one here for that price. Thank you for your time. I am sure you will find someone to take those beautiful pups and give them a wonderful home. God Bless

I have not got a responce from him yet but will keep you all posted, again his e-mail is jerryjones024@gmail.com so if you see it you know he is a scam
  • wow. im getting scammed right now. lol. im laughing because i almost fell for it. i was in contact with the "airport" and the seller by email and phone. they both had the usual strong "Scamful" accent and it just didnt seem right when i was on the phone. i negotiated well enough for the "seller" to pay the fee, but of course after i spread the word that i was getting a yorkie for only $300.00 (but of course i told people $1200) i get an email the same day from the airport stating that i have to pay an extra $190.00 for an air conditioned crate, so i alerted the "seller" and they said they have no money. wtf? you email me with your job resume and you pay the first $245.00 without any hassle and now you cant even pay the "last fee" so of course when i told him i dont have any money either, he forked over $90.00 and all i have to pay is the "last" $100.00 i always put "" because ive been scammed by the CHRISTIAN EICH 419 scam as well, they took over $4,000.00 (ya i know, but everything happens for a reason) so we are still exchanging emails but this time im having so much fun now. i think i like this. but LESSON TO BE LEARNED, DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE PAYING 1 CENT. ITS EASY TO DO RESEARCH, JUST TYPE IN YAHOO.COM AND TYPE IN KEY WORDS IN THE BOX.
  • WOW! This same thing just happened to me too. I am so thankful I told this lady that I do not trust her. I did not pay a dime and hopefully no one else will anymore either! The email address was lilianjohnson@yahoo.com. She told me that she was from Bellflower CA so I did a search just to see if there was some one by that name with that city also...GUESS WHAT! there wasn't! So I continued to talk to her and I did so until I came across this. NO WAY! This person had asked me the EXACT same questions as these postings...I'm not stupid...I do my research people! So GLAD that I didn't give these scammers my money!
  • This is why buying animals - whether online or through pet stores - is NOT a good idea people. If you care that much about animals, get a shelter pet! American in particular have way too many animals sitting in shelters across the county because stupid people keep trying to buy pets from all over the world.

Otherwise, you DESERVE to be scammed for being such a stupid, thoughtless person!
  • WOW!!! Please check this out I was almost scammed by 2 of these assholes... So the 1st email sent me was from a Rev Smith Andrew in Cameroon. About adopting 2 of his english bulldog pups male&female. He he needed to find a home for them $900 for the two or $500 for the one. Ok it sounded like a good deal but at the same time someone else sent me a email and had 2 english bulldogs for adoption too. Well I was all excited when the Rev was telling me about his pups and sent me pictures I showed my husband the pictures too. But something didn't feel right so I didn't email him back at all. He nevered emailed me back so that confirmed this was a scam, but at the same time I was also emailing the teacher from L.A., Ca. she was over in Douala, Cameroon a volunteer overseas. We emailed each other about the pups $418 dollars to ship them over here so I told her that I didn't want to get scammed and how I heard this happens to people. She said don't worry this isn't going to happen. So I'm still feeling like this is to good to be true right...I haven't sent any money but in my email I got a confirmation from Air France about the flight that has the pups on it coming from Douala, Cameroon but earlier she wanted me to send a MoneyGram to this address the same one I seen what Elle wrote same name and address too. So that confirmed to me this is a SCAM.....
    I'm disappointed but you know what I started to do my research looked her up didn't find her. They are suppose to be on the 11:45 pm flight from Douala and arrive at the airport at 2:05pm on thursday. So I guess this will be confirmed wednesday evening if this is true or not...But I keep telling myself it's a scam...So people please do your research and don't be taken in by these people who cheat,steal, and lie. They will be judged one day!!!!!!!!!

This is the address they sent me:

Mrs. Mildred Agbor.Timoh
    Voluntry Service Overseas Douala, BP5008 Douala
    Doula
    Littoral Province
    Cameroon
    +237 33103300

Ask them to send you a picture with the pups. They won't do it!!!! Don't pay them a cent......
  • Actual Skype chat with a scammer:

• I listed an add on craigslist.org for a yorkie adult and have received two emails from two different names. These jerks need to get a life. Get a real job and make real money like us hard working americans do. QUIT SCAMMING PEOPLE. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE ONE DAY! Here is one of the emails..........

Thanks for your respond,
    my family and I are out on a vacation to spring island Cameroon some few weeks back, but the climate here is not favorable for our baby snowbell, so our vet office advice we send her back to the states and the only way to do this is look her a new home, we really regret doing this but that is all we have to do to save her life, all we want is her happiness and welfare, our two year old daughter Nina would have love to grow up to see snowbell but we just regret all what is happening to us, snowbell is 11 weeks old, and very healthy vet check and you have nothing to worry about, all papers are under preparations and all her toys too are here, she will also be coming with a CAGE, all shots are up to date, we will really want some one who will love her so much, if possible some one in united state, so that when we come back to the state in some few months from now, we could always visit you to check on how snowbell is doing. my husband will prefer free adoption so that she will be well loved by the adopting parents, if you promise to take her for free, but show her love and all the affection in the world, then I and my family will be very grateful o.k. and need serous parent. We will like to know the following answers to the questions below.....
    1) Are you a pet lover?
    2) Do you have kids?
    3) How soon? Do you need her?
    4) Do your family love pets
    5) my husband will like to know if you are in the states.
    6) And are you taking her for breading purposes?
    7) Have you experience in homing pets?And lastly what is your #?
    HOPE TO READ FROM YOU SOON
  • Here is another email..............

Thanks for the mail and interest in the little girl. I am sorry for the late response,we were busy trying to get some stuffs for our new home. She is 14 weeks old and her name Daisy. Daisy is our darling angel. We love her so much but its unfortunate that we cant even give her the love and affection we have in our hearts for her. We are on a volunteer mission to Cameroon together with the UN malaria committee ,in regards to the disease in pregnant women and children. We traveled up here together with Daisy and my daughter. They wont allow Daisy into the country for reason being that, pets are not allowed into the country from other countries and i have been given a maximum of 2 weeks to send her back to the states. So that is the reason i have to find for her a home back in the states where she will be showered

with all that love and affection. Hope you wont mind if i ask you a

few

questions:
    Do you have kids?
    Do you have any experience with puppies?
    Are you a breeder or will you breed her in the future if i let you have her?
    Will you send us updates about her from time to time and pictures?
    I am just being concerned about the type of home she will be going to ,so that is why i am curious to know. We love her so much and we want to make sure goes to a family that will show her the affection she deserves. She is health guaranteed,AKC registered and will come along with all her papers,diapers,dog blanket,play toys, crate and food menu. She is very playful and goes along with kids and other home pets. She loves to be held and cuddled and

sometimes wants all the attention for herself. She

was shipped

her in her own new crate that i bought for the trip. So if you can stand the chance of taking her home, you will only need to pay for a new travel crate which will cost $90. this money will be paid directly to the shipping company from which she will be taking off to provide the travel crate. But i am sorry i first of all need to know the answers to my questions before i will know if we can proceed with the re-shipping arrangements.Waiting to read from you soon.Greetings.
  • Paula Jones (rev.paulajones@yahoo.com) , George wayne (wayneg31@yahoo.com),Rebecca Thompson (treebirch@live.com),icia Muller (aliciamuller21@yahoo.com), claude.elvis@yahoo.com,my33export@gmail.com, and ipcs@deliveryman.com. Each of these emails has answered me regarding Yorkie terrier puppies. They are all coming from Cameroon, and the are all a scam. I am out $200 dollars on one deal and now I am reporting each and everyone I find from that country into several agencies that deal with fraud, including my local police.
  • There is no way of stopping these people. It is the same person over and over again. What is so funny is that the pictures could be found on the internet sites. The person has a very bad habit and puts "ok" after every sentence or some sentences. Almost all the email that puts out yorkies has the same looks. All dogs must have their distinctions and all of these puppies looks exactly the same. Be aware, do not send them any money....................it's only a scam!!!!!
  • Well I think it's a total SCAM !!! I will be waiting tomorrow at the airport for 2 Yorkies to come.I haven't sent any money...I booked the flidht by muself,so I think that I won't loose anything,if the Yorkie doesnt arive.I will be very unhappy if it is a scam,but it will be a miracle if it isn't a scam :) !Well I hope not to be dissapointed...I wish you luck,and know that it's much safer if you take your puppy from a friend or firm...
  • This is a response to Raj Shah.. I just thought this might seem a bit familiar......

Hello, Actually, i am located in the Western Region Of Cameroon, where i will
    be shipping the puppies to your location, which they will be delivered right at
    your door steps in a crate and all play toys, with a 1 year health guarantee.
    But, before i give this puppy to you, you are to promise me that, you are going
    to always take him/her out or a walk, take proper care of them, and always send
    me recent pictures of them. They will be coming with all work papers, food
    menu.They are AKC registered, and on all recent shots up to date. If the
    shipping fee is made available now, then you will have these babies, delivered
    right at your door steps in about 18-19 hrs time since they will be taking a
    direct flight to your location. And for you to get these babies, you are require
    to provide just the shipping fee to your location . So we will also like to know
    where you are located. So how are you preparing to welcome these babies? Have
    you got more play toys for them, will you always take them out for a walk?And they will be coming along side with their resident permit STATUS FOR THESE PUPPIES. They are 14 weeks old, they love the company of kids and other house hold pets. They are house, toilet, table trained.
    Are you married..........................
    Do you have kids.........................
    Are they friendly with pets..................
    Have you ever kept bulldogs before..........
    Where are you located...........................

Will be waiting to read back from you soon.

THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!!!!!!
    The E-mail this person is using is Terrybulls@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion