Puppies from Cameroon Scam - Lagos pet scams
  • hi same as above was in process of finding out about an english bulldog pup asked price and they said 500 pounds ,i said it was too much at moment but thanks anyway , they put back that thay are missionarys and take donations and how much could i make i said about 100, they put back as it was so small they would sent it to there branch in Victoria Cameroon i then researched this and found this forum which has been very helpfull , they have not told me were they are sitiuted or anything so will be very interesting what they put back !!!!! if something sounds too good to be true it normaly is lol oh he is going by the e mail of john smith
  • johnlilian15@yahoo.com <--- Scam. They told me the would ship me a siberian husky puppy and all I had to pay was the insurance fee's. I read this and thought "wow, maybe it's not a scam" But then I did some research. The email address they sent me for the airport in Cameroon was not the right one. The pictures of the puppies they sent me were from other breeders websites. And they recently posted an add on Kijiji.com claiming an address in the United States in Kansas. And convienitly when I asked for the airports phone number, they couldn't find it. Heres a copy of the first email I recieved.<br />
    Thanks for the inquiry.To let you know, snowbell and maglo are currently on all shots, worming s, micro chipped and examined by our vet. they are AKC and CKC registered and have Champion bloodline. snowbell and maglo will come along with a puppy pack with food, coupons, toys, and a snugly baby blanket and as crap book of their first weeks of life! they are 11 weeks old each.they love to be pampered,they are very calm and adore playing with their toys...they are house trained and gets well with kids, adults,and other house hold pets.they love taking rides.Thus they will make a good companion when going for shopping.
    We are presently in the New Found land of British Southern Cameroon in the state of Douala we have been here for the past one month On a search on the "lake baron bi".it has been difficult for us handling snowbell and maglo out here because of the increase in the time and the intensity of the research. This makes it difficult to offer them the full love and care.and being Religious persons it will pricks our Conscience if we Deprive them of their happiness. They have not been happy all this while because most of the time they are left alone.It is as a result of this that we have to look for good an experience home for snowbell and maglo where they will be spoiled and rotten.Given that our Coordinator has not made known to us a stipulated time that we will have to be back in State. We want some one back home to have them because we will love to pay visits some times to see how they are doing when we get to the states. To adopt them,i will like to know this from you.
    Are you a breeder................?
    have you had a puppy before.............................?
    before will you be willing to send me some regular pics of snowbell and maglo so we can see how they are progressing. ....................?will you permit us pay you a visit when we are back to State .....................?..
    and i will be glad if you can convince me that you will spoil and
    rotten them like your own kids. I will be grateful if you are able to
    provide me with positive answers to these questions..i will attach their recent pics to my next mail. As for your further training of snowbell and maglo I will send you a puppy training booklet to help you .
    I will prefer free adoption so that they will be well loved by the adopting parents..AND LASTLY WHAT IS YOUR PHONE #...........?
    Do have a nice day and get back to me asap
    please provide me with the answers to the question.

thanks and waiting
  • Just got an email today about "Kelly and Kitty" two yorkies from Western Vally, Cameroon. SCAM from this address fru00@rediffmail.com
  • well my wife and i can add another email name to the list s_morgan@yahoo.es......i responded to an add in craigs list, not to buy a pet but to rescue a blue and gold maccaw......the bird and cage are free but they said a fee of 196USD was required to transfer ownership that i could walmart moneygram them....they are waiting patiently for my response so they can ship nadia to me today...supposedly her husband works for the airport in duoula cameroon so they will be able to ship for free.......im heartbroken but very happy i came across this before i sent anything......thanks for posting
  • kurtgray56@yahoo.com also, Siberian Husky pups listed on the net for $300. Said he was out of LA, I figured I'd just go pick the dog up since it's only a 2 hour drive, then come to find out he's supposedly in Texas, and needed my full information to get the new puppy registered to be sent this way from texas, included in the $300. This morning I get an email from express-pet-courier@mail.com (not even their own domain for crying out loud), telling me to moneygram $300 for the "activation" of the siberian husky. I googled express-pet-courier and came up with a scam, just as I suspected. Do not fall for this, what a crock of crap.
  • fruboy84@yahoo.com, Name of ad is: Teacup Yorkie Puppies For Sale $100 Each:
    Hello

Kelly and Kitty are still available and set for a new loving family with so much love and affection.Kelly is 11 weeks old now and Kitty is 12 Weeks .They are AKC registered and have all their AKC ,health and vet papers.they are up to date on all shots ,vet examined and very healthy ,raised around my children and other household pets,she is having a sweet and lovely temperament.Kelly and Kitty are very lovely and playful,they are House trained and loves the company of kids since day one.have very good and lovely personality every heart will desire.they weighs 2.1ibs and will pursue to weigh 4.2ibs when full grown.

They know and response to her name every time you call her Kelly and Kitty.they will be coming along with all their,vet and health papers,AKC registration papers and all their cites permit papers,free cage and a one year health guarantee.Am Located in Western Valley, Cameroon ..As busy as am here,am unable to give Kelly and Kitty all the care and good home they deserve..So am so humane that i will not want anything to happen to them.So i will have to ship them from here to you and all you will have to do to get them is just to pay for their Transportation fee which will cost you $100 for one puppy . so i will like you to get back to me with the following information :

Full Name.
    Contact Number
    Your full home/house address
    closest airport to your location
    Your City
    Your State
    How many puppies to you want ? 2 or 1 (Kelly or Kitty or Both)

so that i should contact the Delivery agency right away for flight reservation.Thanks and waiting

I have not responded back.

sounds good then,the puppy is available she is 8 weeks old and weighs 2 lbs currently and will weigh under 4.5 lbs at maturity she is akc registered vet checked and has a great temperament,very playful and has been around kids and other pets, the reason we are selling her is because pets are not allowed at our new apartment.She will be coming from Wyoming where we recently moved to .Her price including shipping and crate to that area will be $495 and we will like to talk with you over the phone if you like more information about her and also we have a couple question on where she is going to.

God Bless
    Kim & Steve

I Replied: Thank you for your quick response. I'm afraid we will not be able to afford the higher cost, but thank you for your time anyway.

They responded: We are simply looking for a good home for the puppy,if you will like to purchase her at the price of $375 shipping and crate plus her toys included,then feel free to contact us at 307-220-0708 with which airport you will like to pick her up from and who will be picking her up
  • Nguyen Nguyen <nnnguyen88@gmail.com>, name of ad: Quality Maltese Puppies!!
    I asked if they were still available. They replied:
    Hello,
    You are a bit late, I just sold the baby you saw on the ads.But
    you can contact one of my buyers that bought puppies from me.He is
    Rev.Thomas Mark ,he just contacted me that he is now in west Africa
    for a missionary work and he went there with the two puppies he
    recently bought from me. According to her,his commitment with God`s
    work did not give him the needed time he needs to be with the
    puppies,also the weather there is so harsh on the puppies health and
    he needed a caring parent who can adopt the babies back to the state
    asap. Below is his email address, contact he and request for the
    puppies he need a parent for.he will be very happy if he knows you are
    from me.I will also tell him about you.

Write Rev.Thomas Mark on his email address:
    rev.thomasmark@live.com

Get back to me when you adopt the babies.

Regards.

I have not responded. Add this e-mail address to the growing list of e-mails they use.
  • Add to the list of e-mails used. Truly shameful! Last name is Kennel. Ha! That's a good one.

joyce kennel :
    Hello ,
    Nice reading from you regarding my sweet and lovely
    puppies,Yes they are is still available,well vet and vaccinated and home
    trained,these puppies are Akc and Kc registered and possess their kc
    check papers.The reason why I am giving out my puppies for adoption is
    because since the death of my Husband,there have been nobody to take
    very good care of the puppies,Since the puppies are many,i am looking
    for caring and
    loving homes most especially GOD fearing,who will take very good care
    of the puppies..My puppy is 12 weeks old and
    weights between 2.1lbs to 3.lbs and will actually attend
    4.3lbs when fully grown up.
    To enable us know who and where our puppies will be going for Re homing,
    I will like you to provide me with the following information:
    Your name in full..................? Contact number...................?
    State and City......................? Zip code............................?
    House address.....................? Breed you intend having......?
    Do you have kids..................? Are you a Christian.............?
    Do you want the puppy delivered using the urgent delivery service..........?
    Do you have other home pets...........................?
    Do you have any experience in breeding puppy...............?
    We always like see the person adopting our puppies,that is
    way we advice coming over for the pick up if your location is not far
    from us.We can only arrange for a home delivery only if you are unable
    to come over for the pick up due to work purpose and if your location
    don't permit you to come over.Waiting for your swift reply..
    Kind Regards
  • Two more e-mails:
    Sonia Wilson :
    Thanks for your mail and great interest in the puppies and you are very lucky to e-mail me at this time. The puppies are still available and they are house trained, I posted this puppies on adoption for a good and caring home, it is one of my buyers that bought the puppies from me. He is Pastor Chris Simmons, he just contacted me that he is now in south africa for a missionary work and he went there with the two puppies he recently bought from me. According to him, his commitment with God`s work could'nt allow him to take good care of the puppies, also the weather condition is so harsh for the puppies health and he needed a good home and caring parent who can adopt these babies back to the state asap.

Below is the email address of Pastor Chris Simmons, contact him and request for the puppies he needs a parent for. He will be very happy if he knows you are ready and a caring person.

Email: chris.simmons101@yahoo.com

Get me informed as soon as you adopt these pups from him and i will be very happy if you can adopt the pups from Pastor Chris Simmons.

Regards,
    Sonia.
  • Yes, I almost fell for the same scam. I found a Friesan Gelding horse for addption on the internet. The ad said it was a 6 year old Horse.The contact person Denzel KM Got the same e-mails as most of you and finnally I recieved this e-mail from the agency:
    DEAR CLIENT,

INTERNATIONAL HORSE FLIGHT ( IPFlight) S A WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE FRIESIAN GELDING HORSE HERE AT OUR BRANCH OFFICE FROM DENZEL SALISBURY TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED TO YOU USING THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

RECEIVER'S ADDRESS:

NAME: .................................My contact details of course

ADDRESS: ...........................

PHONE NO: ..........................

COUNTRY ..............................SOUTH AFRICA

HORSE’S DOCUMENTS (PROVIDED BY THE SENDER):

· BIRTH CERTIFICATE
    REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
    HEALTH CERTIFICATE / HEALTH GUARANTEE CERTIFICATE

TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE
    MICRO CHIP CENSOR

PET DESCRIPTION
    BREED: ................. FRIESIAN GELDING HORSE

BREED: ................... One male

THESE HORSE HAS BEEN EXAMINED AND REGISTERED WITH IPFLIGHT FOR SHIPMENT BUT IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY AS ONLY A RESERVATION WAS MADE BY THE SENDER (DENZEL SALISBURY) AND WE HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT REGARDING THE TRANSPORTATION. SO WE ARE EXPECTING YOU TO GET BACK TO US WITH THE FLIGHT FEE WHICH IS R5000(FIVE THOUSAND RAND) FOR THE FLIGHT AND R60 FOR FEEDING AND CARE DURING THE FLIGHT GIVING A TOTAL OF FIVE THOUSAND AND SIXTY RAND (FOR THE HORSE DELIVERY).

FOR TRACKING LOG ON TO OUR WEBSITE www.ipflight.tk AND CLICK ON ONLINE TRACKING.
    ON THE ONLINE TRACKING PAGE, CLICK ON YOUR NAME AND ENTER THE FOLLOWING AIRWAY BILL REFERENCE NUMBER AND PASS CODE ON THE APPROPRIATE SPACES:
    Airway Bill Reference Number: ?
    Pass code: ?

N:B YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE REFERENCE NUMBER AND PASS CODE WHEN YOU HAVE PAID THE MONEY AND WE CONFIRM THAT.

Please verify and confirm if the address above is correct as we would be doing a home delivery. In case of any changes notify us immediately.
    The above information is confidential

PAYMENT OPTIONS

WE DO ACCEPT CASH ON DESK MEANING THE SENDER PAYS AT POINT OF DEPARTURE.
    WE ALSO ACCEPT CREDIT CARD TO BANK TRANSFER, BUT THIS OPTION IS USE WHEN YOU ARE MAKING PAYMENTS MORE THAN A R10000

WE DO ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION,OR MONEY GRAM THAT IS FOR ALL PAYMENTS LESS THAN A R10000, SO SINCE YOU ARE PAYING R5000 YOU WILL BE USING THIS OPTION, THE PAYMENT HAS TO BE DONE DIRECTLY TO THE HEADQUARTER OF THIS AGENCY LOCATED IN BRITISH CAMEROON. USING THE ADDRESS
    PAYMENT ADDRESS:

NAME:.................NJIMUKALA SYLARIUS A.
    ADDRESS:.............24 AKWA AVE kENNEDY RUE
    DESTINATION..............CAMEROON
    ZIP...................00237

WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND OUR CLIENTS TO USE THE FOLLOWING TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER FOR SECURITY REASONS.
    YOU CAN FIND WESTERN UNION SERVICES AT ABSAA BANK OR STANDARD BANK.GO TO NAY OF THIS BANK AND ASK FOR THE WESTERN UION SERVICES AND DO THE WIRE TARNSFER

Question: Name of Bank
    Answer: ABSAA BANK(western uion services)

BRANCH DIRECTOR

SHAWN KELLIS

TEL:+447031827874or+23775124936

International Pet Flight ( IPFlight )

I was very excited that the horse will be delivered to me very shortly untill I tried to go to their web page www.ipflight.tk That was not to be the webpage looks like it does not exists. Did some research found this website and saw all your comments and warnings. Thank you for warning people about buying animals from Cameroon. This is a scam!!!!
  • I still trying to get over all these comments. I felt I was the only one who would fall for something like this. Anyway me and my boyfriend were hoping to get a maltese and we couldnt decide if this guy Nixon was for real. So we said that we would pay 100 euros first then the other 100 when we recieved the pup. We sat for a day and it was so difficult to decide I think we wanted to go through with it just to see if it was for real so we figured between us 50 euros each was okay if it turned out to be a scam we just basically wanted to know if it was genuine. We were quite happy to use the Western bank as it meant no bank card details were being exchanged. However as soon as we sent it reality kicked in and I asked myself "did I really just send some guy 100 euros" I was so angry with myself and at this horrible man. So I decided to play him at his own game! I sent him another email saying my brother was interested in buying two more puppies and that he would pay extra for the inconvenience we have cause him almost immediately I had a reply from him and instantly I had a big grin. I am now making him do the run around and he is on his way to the western bank expecting a large pay out however it will be a wasted trip and he can hopefully now find out what it is like to play the waiting game :)

The worse part is about the whole thing was not losing the money but the puppy. As for everyone else on here thank you its nice to know we weren't alone :) fare be well people x
  • Okay the final straw. I just emailed him saying that I have transferred a large amount of euros via western union however his precious MTCN number is missing a digit and now I will spam his ass and will never give that waste of space the time of day again!
  • I got a questions is there any possible ways for us to busted them out or capture the F*cking SCAMMERS and can we get our cash back.. ? in any situations? CAMEROON IS MY NUMBER 1 HATED LIST and i will chase them who is with me because is not right and someone have to do something about it
  • they are a pissed off and i want to get them back for whoever got scammed we can't let this go we work for our money and is not easy to earn it we have to do something about it i red all these msg and doesn't it piss u guys off men they are bunch of thieves we can't stand out like nothing happen guys( scammed victims ) the american embassy of the police department should do something about .. BTW im from canada and CAMEROON DOUALA OR anywhere further than your country besides CANADA AND USA are untrustworhy we got to fight this.
  • is ILLEGAL , UNFAIR , A CRIME AND NOT PART OF A CHRISTIAN THING
  • kurtgray56@yahoo.com did the SAME exact story to me. I got suspicious when i noticed his english was constantly inconsistent. i googled his e-mail and this site came up.I went to report him to the site I originally found the ad on & noticed he had put up NEW ad's with the sam pictures he had scammed me with. I hope him and his little buddies burn in hell.
  • this is alot of help but its a lil funny because they tryed to get all of us wit the same shit. i love google and yahoo thanks alot.
    the fuckers almost got me
  • Another one... from this email address jack regason

Thanks for the inquiry.To let you know,Lisa is currently on all
    > shots, worming s, micro chipped and examined by our vet.she is AKC and
    > CKC registered and have Champion bloodline. Lisa will come along
    > with a puppy pack with food, coupons, toys, and a snugly baby blanket
    > and as crap book of her first weeks of life! she is 1year 2 months
    > older .she love
    > to be pampered,she is very calm and adore playing with her toys..she
    > is house trained and gets well with kids, adults,and other house hold
    > pets.she love taking rides.Thus she will make a good companion when
    > going for shopping. We are presently in the New Found land of
    > British Southern Cameroon in the state of Douala we have been here for
    > the past one month On a search on the "lake baron bi".it has been
    > difficult for us handling Lisa out of here because of the increase
    > in the time and the intensity of the research. This makes it difficult
    > to her the full love and care.and being Religious persons it will
    > pricks our Conscience if we Deprive her from happiness. she have not
    > been happy all this while because most of the time she left alone.It
    > is as a result of this that we have to look for good an experience
    > home for Lisa where she will be spoiled and rotten.Given that our
    > Coordinator has not made known to us a stipulated time that we will
    > have to be back in State. We want some one back home to have her
    > because we will love to pay visits some times to see how she is
    > doing when we get to the states. To adopt her,i will like to know
    > this from you. Are you a breeder................? have you had a puppy
    > before.............................? before will you be willing to
    > send me some regular pics of Lisa so we can see how she is
    > progressing. ....................?will you permit us pay you a visit
    > when we are back to State .....................?. and i will be glad
    > if you can convince me that you will spoil and rotten her like your
    > own kid. I will be grateful if you are able to provide me with
    > positive answers to these questions..i will attach her recent pics to
    > the mail. As for your further training of Lisa I will send you
    > a puppy training booklet to help you . I will prefer
    > selling so that she will be well loved by the
    > parents..AND LASTLY WHAT IS YOUR PHONE #...........? Do
    > have a nice day and get back to me asap please provide
    > me with the answers to the question. thanks and waiting.
  • And possibly this one too from aussiesheila@ymail.com funny how everyone seems to be working in Cameroon these days...

HelloI have been checking on petlink and other websites for someone who wants a female Dacshund.So today I fell on yours and thought it wise to mail you.Well as a matter of fact I had a pair (Litto the male and Pompido the female) but now left with one (Pompido).I am having a lot of difficulties taking care of her because I am busy with a project with WWF.We are tracking a rare bird specie called the Bannerman'sturaco here in Cameroon.Please I have been looking for someone to adopt and love Pompido .We are so busy with work such that we hardly have time for her.She is so lonely here with us especially after her mate was shipped to his new home in Brisbane.That is why we have decided to give her for adoption.Pompido is microchiped and has had all her vaccines up to date. Very playful and fond of other pets andkids.Very social girl I would say.you will adore her.She is not Desexed and has all her health papers up to date.. Selling animals is not our thing and we feel it is not right.. My husband and I have decided to give only to someone caring and serious. I just shipped Litto (Pompido's mate) to my friend ...Please if you are interested then reply me, so we can arrange on how you can get her.I will like to know the kind of accommodation you have and your experience.Please we will be
    grateful if you take care of the shipping fee only.My friend paid approx AUD$345 to ship Litto and some of our equipment from Douala International airport,Cameroon to Brisbane airport back home. It might a bit higher or lower depending on your location or nearest airport from where you can pick Pompido.We also have some equipment which we are willing to send along.My shipping agent shipped Litto via New Zealand and so succeeded in avoiding the 30days quarantine.For example the last shipment took a day to get Litto to Jim in Brisbane.Please get back to us if interested.Hereby attach picture of Pompido.Thanks a lot and just hope I found the right personSheila and Mark
  • Hi,
    I have bred Siamese kittens for years, and I never ever ship them via airlines. Much less to another country! Why would you want to put an animal thru the torture of flying that far? Animals are kept in the baggage compartment, which is not heated or cooled . They get rolled out in the heat/cold on those carts with luggage at layovers.
    And animals coming in from foreign countries are subject to 30 days quarantine , AT YOUR COST.
    So, even if this weren't a scam, it is completely cruel to expect animals to travel like this. In a crate .

Have a heart, get a pet locally. You;ll be able to see where it was raised, what kind of environment, what the parents look like (if bought from a breeder) , and many places have breed rescues and animal shelters where you'd get the satisfaction of saving a life.

If you don't have the money to pay for a pet, chances are when that pet needs emergency care, shots, spay/neuter, then you won't be able to afford that either.
  • Hi,thanks for your interest in my baby.Her name is Mimi.She's 14wks old and is up to date on shots.She weighs approx. 2 1/4lbs and will grow to a maximum of 5lbs.She's very friendly with kids and also enjoys the company of cats and other dogs.She loves to cuddle and to give kisses.She's such a darling baby that I regret parting with her but I'm left with no choice.I work with the American Peace Corps and I'm currently in British Cameroon where I took the baby to keep me warm.Unfortunately the climate here is too harsh for her so I've decided to send her back home to the U.S to anyone who can guarantee her welbeing.I'd be willing toe let you have her if you promise to take great care of her and send me pictures from time to time to let me know how she's doing.You'll just have to pay for her shipping back home($205).She'll come along with all papers including her vet records.Below are some pictures of her.Let me know if you can provide her with the good home she needs.I have some questions for you,
    1.Who are you living with?
    2.Are they animal lovers too?
    3.Have you had dogs before?
    Best Regards

-----------
    Hi,I'm willing to let you have Mimi.Atleast your experience with dogs reassures me she'll be well taken care of.She's very ready to leave.If you can come up with half the fees now,I'll complete it and send her to you provided you promise taking great care of her.I can dispatch shipment tomorropw morning if you're ready.You'll need to let me know the nearest airport to you from where you'll pick her up including your full name as it will appear as the receiver's name when you go for pick up.Get back soon and we'll proceed from there.

They used the name of Kimberly Campbell (come4campb@yahoo.com)
  • To Sassy:

I got the same e-mail and saw the same ad in a local reporter here in San Antonio, TX.

Here's the e-mail that he sent:

jerryjones024@gmail.com

hello

Thank you very much and i'm very very happy to read from you about your response on taking good care of the babies. they are 14weeks old and both home trained and outdoor trained also playful with other animals and kids. The male named (bobby) weigh 2lbs and the female named (lee) weigh 2.5lbs and will weigh big when fully grown. they are both A K C registered and shots are given up to date and both home trained. both of them are my darling sweetheart and super spoiled! They both have a sweet personality and loves to play and be carried around.But i'm very sorry to tell you that it is too late for you to get the babies now. What really happened was that i just left the state for africa in some few days ago after i posted the the ad the 2 Yorkshire Terrier Puppies on the newspspper and before i left, i did not get any response from anybody that could take very good care of them for me. So i got a missionary call from our missionary head quaters in africa, then i have to bring the babies along with me here in africa since i couldn't find someone to adopt them before i left the state. I'm still willing to give the babies out to someone who can take very good care of them for me forever.
    All papers will accompany the puppies when shipped to you, Due to our long staying over here in africa , and the bad weather my Wife and I have concluded to get good home and care for our babies. We are not charging or selling them to you for money but to save thier lifes saved and care for them so this means that, you and i will be paying for the shipment of the puppies to you. they are VET checked, but right now we are in Africa on a Christian mission with my wife and 3 kids together with bobby and lee, we have the puppies right here with us.We are going to ship to you via a Diplomatic Courier Service Company with Express Delivery on next day delivery, if you are really interested in having my little babies, i will like you to get back to me with the Below information i can find out shipping to your Nearest Airport and we both responsible for the shipping

Your Full Name :
    Your Mailing Address:
    Your Tel #:
    Your Cel Phone #:
    The Nearest Airport To You:

I've attached pics of bobby and lee. Please if you know that you are not capable of taking very good care of my babies, do not reply me because i am giving them out because of bad condition and we're spending months for the christain mission and i don't want bobby and lee to die in this bad weather. And because we don't have time to take care of them due to the missionary work before us here. They are priceless to me,therefore i am giving both for free . Please i want you to promise me that you will take very good care of them as soon as they get to you. Thank you and God bless you and your family.
    Regards,

rev jones

Scammers!! I even waited a few days and e-mailed them back and now yahoo sends me an e-mail back saying there is no longer an e-mail address of theirs anymore.

Be AWARE!!
  • Two good sites for more information are www.scamorama.com and www.scambusters.com
    The puppy scam is also well documented there!
  • I almost fell for the same thing! I had suspicion from the start when they would not divulge a contact phone number after I had given them mine. She used the story that she and her family moved from SC to GA for her son's treatment and was no longer able to devote the necessary time to the tea cup yorkie supposedly named Lil Cocoa. She even sent me pics of the dog (which I'm sure could easily have been copied from the internet). She didnt want any money for the dog, just for me to pay the delivery fees for shipping the dog "directly to my door step". When I offered to drive to GA to meet with her and get the dog---eliminating the need to pay the delivery fee---she gave some lame excuse about her being in the hospital with her son and there not being any visitors allowed?

When I asked what delivery company she was going to use so I could contact them on my own to verify if it was legit, she gave me the following info:

Below are the information you requested for confirmation.

Transaction ID Reference No:0455686565
    Yaounde Nsimalen International Airport
    Department For Pet Transports And Delivery
    Tel Number (Line 4) :00237-7705-1571 or +237-7705-1571
    E-mails: yaounde.nsimalen.airport@consultant.com
    pets.animaltransports@europe.com

We will be expecting to read from you and hope soon as you conclude every necessary arrangement .Thanks
    Yours Humber Natashia / Chris

Why would they use an airport in Cameroon, Africa if they live in Georgia???? PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM, AS I'M SURE I WOULD HAVE BEEN A VICTIM HAD I NOT USED COMMON SENSE. The email addy she used is: natashia.rose@yahoo.com

I responded to her saying that I knew she was trying to run a scam and to never email me again.
  • I wanted to buy acapuchin monkey from someone called Liza Ray in Belfast, she said she worked for the chamber of commerce in NI at first the monkey was £350 plus £190 for change of ownership and shipping then when I said I could not take delivery until the 25thMay she said that was fine and I heard nothing from her until 24th saying that delivery would take place on 26th and the delivery company would contact me via email with method of payment the cost had now gone down to £90.

I checked out the address she gave me in NI it was the holiday Inn, when I recieved the email from the delivery company asking me to pay by money gram I checked out the address they had given me for the delivery company. That turned out to be the natural zooilogical museum in Belfast. I had many quite agressive phone calls from them so I told them I would only pay cash on delivery for the monkey I also told them that I had checked out the addresses and phone number on the emails and they were bogus, they assured me that they were legit and the monkey was coming by train and not air lol I still insisted that I would only pay cash on delivery and they said they would get back to me, I wonder if they will.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY ANY CAPUCHIN MONKEYS FROM THE ICLADS WEB SITE I HAVE CHECKED OUT AT LEAST 6 OF THEIR SELLERS AND THEY ALL GIVE ADDRESSES IN UK NI AND ISLE OF MAN AND NONE OF THEM EXIST
  • A man from Cameroon tried selling 2 dogs named Eddie and Haily. He said his wife died 2 weeks ago and he had the pups just for her.His email was christian.babe@ymail.com
    Y MAIL? WHAT!!!!! Have you ever heard of such thing? I was about to get Eddie because he skateboarded! He was so adorable and cute. DO NOT GIVE THOSE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY! IF IT SAYS FROM CAMEROON OR IM LOCATED IN CAMEROON THEN ITS A HUGE SCAM!! SO BE AWARE OF CHRISTIAN.BABE@YMAIL.COM
  • I tried to buy a Shetland pony from a guy named Arnold in Ghana. Thing is, he said this pony was special as it suffered from gigantism meaning that although it was a Shetland pony it was the size of a normal horse. That's why the price was double from usual. He said he'd throw in some Chiclets because that's what they like to eat. He even sent a picture of the horse - he calls it Snappy - catching a frisbee which is awesome. The horse only costs like $1800 but only if i send him the money by tomorrow. Should i do it??/ His email is arnold2156@hotmail.com
  • I'm proud to say i'm from Cameroon, but it brokes my heart to hear all these happening. The way some of us get treated out of home is sometimes unbearable...and now i understand why. These fulks back home need to stop tarnishing the image of our beautiful motherland... starting with the biggest scammer himself of course... popo you know that right?
  • I had the exact same experience as so many others before me have already described - fortunately, I didn't fall for it. The scammer was named Sema Armstrong, her e-mail address was joe_best1@hotmail.com and she at first claimed to live in Belgium. Instead, after checking the IP-address of her e-mail, I saw that she was originally from Douala, Cameroon (Africa).

So, people, when in doubt, checking an e-mail's IP-address is a good idea!
  • beware of scam in horsetopia to give away Friesian male horse and mare

scamers email and names Travis Jean e-mail jeantravis4gmail.com
    His wifes name is Lima Iven e-mail lima.iven7gmail.com
    International pet flight IP Flight
    ipflight@europe.com
  • Has anyone researched the Kelly and Kitty puppy thing? Is it a scam?
  • ipflight.tk is not an illegitimate agency , this agency do exist and their web site is been used by hackers and scammers . any payment address in Cameroon do not ,pay only in the country you are located if you are in USA pay only in USA
  • Beware of a new variation on the Cameroon Horse purchase. They now say that the horse is in the United States, but of course not in the state in which you reside. Everything else is identical trying to get you to pay the "pet shipping company" a wire transfer to their headquarters in Cameroon. The US tel # they provided was bogus and they would only communicate via email. I actually found two suspicious ads - one for a Friesian gelding and another for a Palomino Quarterhorse gelding. Fortunately, I have a suspicious nature and didn't pay a dime until I did a little research. Your site hit the scammers on the nose. Be careful out there!
  • I found the puppy Kelly on the local crage's list. Why would they list a puppy in Wichita that was in Africa?
    All they want is the money to ship her to me.
    asking the same questions, name , address, do you have kids, have other dogs, name of airport etc.
    They even had a site with an airplane on it. Looks real.
    Want's you to send the money order to: Patcha Alain
    1564 Bona Bori
    Littoral/Douala Cameroon 00237 with phone # 237-7515-6420
    the email for her/him is: Gerdine Enjoy
    don't fall for this scam.
  • I just figured out I was involved in a scam as well. It seemed fishy so I checked out the airport info & came upon this site. The email address used for the scam is zex.zex90@yahoo.com. She said she was a doctor who bought the Yorkie in New York & after traveling to Cameroon for work decided the climate was too hot for dog. Also her spelling & language were not what I would expect from a doctor. Also the time frame for shipping from Africa to the USA would be a couple of hours. That was a red flag. Bummer. My daughter really wanted the dog in the pictures.
  • I was just about to send my money for two yorkie poodles, but thanks to this website i wont be....then I just thought about it, he said that my puppy was already at the shipping company but he never asked me if i wanted the male or female.
  • I too was in line to western union "shipping" fee for a beautiful Yorkie from Camarron, when my husband called me and said NO. he'd found on the internet all the scams from Camaroon involving Yorkies. The lady, if thats who she really was, is very mad and e-mailing me all sorts of crap. her yahoo ID is kettydoll. Signed her emails- Ketty and Glenn Maine
  • what kind of information will you like to have, your parrots are already at the airport and the airport manager told me that he tried calling you but your number was not going through so can you please give your phone number. i asure you that the parrots are now in the airport. and i promise you that as soon as you send the 300$ for the 2 parrots i will proceed to the airport and pay for the flight ok.
    so i hope you have all the payment information which i send to you right.
    i am a missionary from america and i left there since last month as i told you before ok.
    so if you are willing to have the parrots go to any western union money transfer office and do the transfer so that i will proceed to the airport at once ok. as soon as the flight fee is paid the airport will give you all flight details.
    so as soon as you send the money get back to me with the money transfer details (MTCN) and sender names ok. please also remember to send me your phone number and code ok.

thanks

THIS A SCAM FUCK THEM WILLIE FROM BROOKLYN ONE MORE TIME FUCK THEM
  • I just relized i was involed in the same scam, steming from Craigslist. Im so upset, the guy is sending the Mini Doxin to airport now, and emailed me stating it was dropped off and I could exspect a call from the airport in Cameroon too pay for my crate..thats all i had to pay for. The pictures were perfect, we believed them. Im so upset.
  • thank you for this website...it helps me to block the western union transaction.... so the moral lesson is don't buy pet on the internet...ok thank you....
  • Hi, i'm in England and have been trying to find a springer spaniel. I found an ad for a localish puppy and so contacted them. Supposedly he (Mike Gordon) was actually in Fife, Scotland. 400 miles away. Of course shipping could be arranged!! £90 paid by moneygram to

NAME....................KUM BIE

COUNTRY...................................Cameroon

CITY.............................Limbe

ADDRESS............maker rooms avenue

ZIP CODE..................00237

As soon as I saw Caeroon I started checking around and luckily found this site and all the previous comments.
    I obviuosly can't prove that the sale is bogus but I dont intend to find out now either.

Cheers dudes.
  • Kenco - it is bogus of course. We need someone to go over there and pay a visit to these scammers! Hopefully they will rip off a mafia boss's wife or something and he'll send some goons on a little holiday to cameroon/nigeria.
  • i got scammed too a couple months ago. it was very devastating. so ive been ver wary bout overseas shipping of any animal. i saw on bidtunnel this person was sellin 2 little marmosets so i tried to warn people bout the scamming and that i read that monkeys cant be shipped overseas for pets and people got soo mad at me sayin i need to leave the persons auction alone and stuff. i didnt say it was for sure a scam i just said they cant be shipped overseas and to be careful. i couldnt beleive how rude people got with me sayin im wrong and to save the whales. i just know that i wish someone warned me bout the scam before it happened. and d marmosets really sell for 70$
  • I've been in talks with a lady by the name of Ndikum Atusi Elvis in Douala Victoria, Cameroon. Her email is atuasi@yahoo.com. I've been trying to get a Jindo puppy and everything was going good to begin with. Then she sent pictures of the pup who she said was 13 weeks old. I looked at the pics and said to myself that this dog had to be no more than 4 weeks old. It was still very small. So I went on Google Images and searched jindo puppies, and lo and behold the pics she sent where from a website about jindos. Also, the name was different in her emails than on the website. I asked her about it and she said that she didn't like the name and that her husband and her use different names for the dog (c'mon!). So automatically I thought it was a scam, so I pressed the issue to see how they would react. They sent different pics yesterday with this date on the them, 09/08/2009. I dont know how they do things in Africa, so maybe they but the day before the month, whatever. But the pics looked just like the last ones, but the pup still looked really small for that age! Unfortunately I couldn't find any online pics to match with these ones. She said that she will put her dog on a plane Monday morning if I send the $79 thru Western Union. Im at work now researching it all and am glad I have found this website to really illuminate what is going on. So now I know it's a scam, fortunately I haven't paid any money. By the way I put an add on craigslist looking for a jindo and she replied thru there. So if you see that email or ANY correspondence from Cameroon, just flag and delete.
  • Hi my name is Pam I am in the process of trying to find a puppie for my daugther and I have 2 people from Cameroon trying to send me puppies I asked both of them for the goverment agency to make the arrangements with the one person I told that a dog has to be quartined for 6 months if it's coming from another country and she replied not if it has the proper paperwork I knew it was a scam when I found out it was Africa not Cameron Ca. witch is up by Sacramento. I told her at first I would drive to her boy that would be a long drive. Any way I'm gonna at least have them running to the money gram office a few times insistin that the $ is there the 2 emails are the frist on asked for $120.00 for 2 yorkie puppies christinamurphy@live.com ph# 0023796195198 and the second one who hasn't ask for any $ yet is for 1 yorkie puppy is ashleySsuzane@yahoo.com her ph # is 01123794588735 thanks for the info and excuse my spelling Pam
  • if you find a classified with email address (williams.grove@yahoo.com) it is a scam! beware! too good to be true for free puppies.
  • This is the response I got, apparently from the same scamer....marvincarrington06@googlemail.com

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in my yorkies and I am so glad you emailed in Response to the ad. I want you to know that I and my family (my wife And 3 kids are on a missionary trip to West Africa) along with the 2 Yorkshire terrier Puppies. So later on we notice that the weather here In Africa is very very bad for the puppies to sustain here with us on the missionary trip. So my wife and I decided to ask one of our friend in the state to help us put the advert of the newspaper that we are Looking for someone to adopt our babies to the state back.

I am very glad that you are willing to take care of them and providethem a good and wonderful home. And we're visiting 5 countries. We are giving these puppies out for adoption and we owe you many thanks for caring and asking about them. Right now there are so many factors and the weather is too hot for them and we don't want them to suffer in anyway. We have been praying to have someone who can take good care of them and give them all the love in the world. That's all they want. We're due for more travel to some remote part of West Africa and we Cannot risk taking them along as we know it will have adverse effect on them, health wise. We have sent you pictures of them; please let us know when you receive it. Can you tell us a little bit more about you? Simy is 1.9lbs and while the male Timy weigh 2lbs, both are 14 weeks Old they should be to 3 to 4lb range full grown, they are potty Trained and very friendly with children they fit in the palm of your Hand.

They’re lovely puppies will come along with all necessary health Paper work and Vet Record, Birth Certificate, Shot Book, Travel Crate, Toys and Foods. We are going to ship to you via a Deplomatioc Courier Service Company with Express Delivery on next day delivery, if You are really interested in having my little babies, I want you to Get back to me with the below information of yours.

Your Full Name:
    You Mailing Address:
    Your Tel #:
    Your Cell Phone #:
    The Nearest Airport to You:

Provide me with the above details of yours to proceed in the shipment of the puppies to you, they are priceless to us, therefore we are am Giving both for free, so I will like you to get back to me with your Full name and full address including your nearest airport so that I Can find out shipping cost. Please, note that we shall both split and Pay the shipment fee to get the puppies to you as we are not sure of The shipment cost and we don’t have big money here yet as we are on a Missionary mission and we have to limit our spending for now and, not Until we get paid.

Thanks again for your love and care for our adorable babies! We will Be looking forward to your response.
    Thank you and Remain Bless
    Rev Marvin
  • You should see the amount of ads these scamming pricks have on adoos.com

We were after a British Bulldog and spent weeks email different people who would give us their puppies for free, all we had to do was pay shipping! We realised early on it was a scam and had some fun with them!

One person actually said they would ship the puppy for free and we could pay them delivery fee when pup arrived at our door step. Next day we got an email from the &quot;Airport&quot; saying pup was in holding and a release fee had to be paid! Seriously, these people are sick, twisted, pathetic assholes.

I emailed one person saying i knew all about their scam and he deserved to be tourted for taking advantage of animal lovers and he had the nerve to write back saying i &quot;was going to hell&quot; and that i &quot;would witness sudden death in my family&quot;

These people need to be taken down so no more people losing their money expecting pets that don't actually exsist.
  • I have so many different email addresses for these pricks, they don't use the same one but the message is always along the same line...

They want to know where you live
    are you married
    do you have kids
    why do you want a puppy
    what do you do for work
    blah,blah,blah

NEVER SEND THEM MONEY - IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS!!!!!!!!!!
  • I received this email from
    &quot;Ashley Suzzane&quot;

Thanks for the mail and interest in the little girl. I am sorry for the late response,we were busy trying to get some stuffs for our new home. she is 14 weeks old and her name is Daisy. Daisy is our darling angel girl .We love her so much but its unfortunate that we cant even give her the love and affection we have in our hearts . We are on a volunteer mission to Cameroon together with the UN malaria committee ,in regards to the disease in pregnant women and children. We traveled up here together with Daisy and my daughter. They wont allow Daisy into the country for reason being that, pets are not allowed into the country from other countries and i have been given a maximum of 2 weeks to send her back to the states.The shipping company holding Daisy is GROOME INTERNATIONAL PETS TRANSPORTATION NETWORK(GIPTN) their website is www.giptn.com.so you can contact them to let you know how they will be shipping Daisy back to U.S.A. So that is the reason i have to find for her a home back in the states where she will be showered with all that love and affection. Hope you wont mind if i ask you a few questions:
    Do you have kids?
    Do you have any experience with puppies?
    Are you a breeder or will you breed her in the future if i let you have her?
    Will you send us updates about her from time to time and pictures?
    I am just being concerned about the type of home she will be going to ,so that is why i am curious to know. We love her so much and we want to make sure she goes to a family that will show them the affection she deserves.. she is health guaranteed,A KC registered and will come along with all its papers,diapers,dog blanket,play toys, and food menu. she is very playful and go along with kids and other home pets.... she love to be held and cuddled and sometimes wants all the attention for her .. So if you can stand the chance of taking her home, you will only need to pay for the crate that will be use to send her to you ok,this money for crate will be paid directly to the airport and the crate fee is $120... But i am sorry i first of all need to know the answers to my questions before i will know if we can proceed with the re-shipping arrangements.Waiting to read from you soonest

IT IS A SCAM.
    thanks to this forum I will not be sucked into this.
    the person just called me...fucking creepy..I cant believe I gave them my number.
    I feel stupid.whatever..at least I know now.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion