Puppies from Cameroon Scam - Lagos pet scams
  • The Secretary of the Delimin Pet Relocators was a Mr. Paul Jones. They also had a website to look at their company, but US numbers or people to contact.
  • Beware of dogs.oodle.com. They said their pups were "free", just needed to pay for shipping dog to me. The were shipping within the US though. I tried tell this Lisa Merylin that I wanted to drive the 3 hours to get the puppy and she always said "she was working all the time with a busy schedule." She also said the "puppy's vet she needed to get rid of it because she was gone so much. That the conditions weren't good for the puppy." SICK, SICK, SICK. I pray God will take care of this people!!
  • SCAM SCAM SCAM under the name of Joy Mah also
  • Well, Nicole Dallas is now Tracy Hilton. I wish i had seen this earlier! My 17 year old son, bless his heart, was trying to find a yorkie and get it for me. We got scammed for $100!
    The info is all the same, only thing changed is the name. The e-mail Angelica got is same one my son received. Casanova the 12week ,teacup yorkie. It just breaks
    my heart. The whole family was excited. Now my son will not be the same again!
    She was on Pennyusa.com
  • Correction! it was pennysaverusa.com
  • well people i got scam for 450.00 to the same people with different name i cryed my heart out the call my phone and email for hour i what to get them

what can we do about this there is phone that they call from i am mad
  • Hi,

Be aware of adverts on www.iclads.com as lots of them are scams!

I was looking for a puppy and almost got scammed. I can’t believe I was so naïve and almost believed in these peoples good intentions.

All puppies were free, the only cost was transportation charge and all were given away due to the personal reasons of the owners. Most of them were located in Ireland. I realised the scam when I got this same email content from 2 different people and when I asked for an explanation they never came back to me.

Then I’ve contacted a couple more people and they all were happy to give me their “babies” for free. I was surprised that I’ve contacted 5 different people and they all wanted ME to be the new owner. Am I the only one who wants them? Was there no other candidates for the lovely free puppies???

Than I found this website. Thanks for all your posts. You saved me a lot of money and disappointment.

Some of the addresses to be aware of:
    tracy.bill91@yahoo.com
    lindsay.salm@live.com (just found her in google as scammer)
    dru2012@hotmail.com (he gives away for free at least 5 differed breeds)
    kikikelly123@gmail.com
  • Hi Everyone!

I'm also joining the club! Got scammed this weekend. My little niece wanted a puppy so found a Cavalier King Charle's puppy for free on Oodle and decided I would get it because all I had to pay was a low shipping price of $210. The so called owner named Joy said that she had moved to Florida because of some job and that she wanted to give away her puppy because she could not take care of her puppy anymore. Saying that along with the puppy I would get a free air conditioned crate, free recipe books on what the dog ate, free food, and that the puppy was already potty trained and everything. And so, being the stupid me, I paid that fee to some dude in Cameroon! Then I received another email a day later saying that the puppy got stuck in some airport in Kentucky and that the puppy needed insurance for only a fee of $810. And in that email they threatened me saying that if I didn't pay that fee ASAP then they would quarantine the puppy in their airport or something like that and I would have to go to court for dog abuse. I was so scared. But I didn't have that kind of money with me so I quickly emailed the owner (Joy) who said she was willing to pay half of it and so I was so relieved that I quickly went to the western union and paid $400. They said that the puppy would arrive that night and so I waited and waited and waited only to find out that at midnight they sent an email saying that because of bad weather the puppy will be arriving tomorrow morning instead. And then the next day they sent another email saying that they needed an additional $150 because my puppy needed a crate and had received some shots and that I had to pay for it. I started getting really suspicious by then and then I finally went online and found out that there were SO MANY OF YOU GUYS who got scammed just like me and quickly emailed them back saying they were mean and that I wasn't going to send them any money.

I am so angry right now! I can't believe people would do such evil things!!!! All I wanted was just a puppy for my little niece who has always wanted a dog. I've never had such a hard time in my life. Losing that $600 some dollar has really made me angry. I can't believe I lost so much money to disgusting people like them!

I've really learned my lesson!
  • heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheee
    i got an email from DELIMIN PET RELOCATOR'S as i was just about to send them 200$ for an english bulldog puppy, so i thought to myself thier email look so official and legal till i saw that they were talking to me on how they will take care of the puppy from cameron to the middle east where i live and in one sentence they wrote "AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM THE PAYMENT WE SHALL SEND TO YOUR THE FLIGHT DETAIL OF YOUR HUSKY PUPPY."
    hello the puppy was a british bulldog not a huskie!
    i would like to thankyou all for exposing them on the internet and me myself will be talking to authorities and will never tolerate till im gonna expose them everywhere
  • Hello,
    Thanks for the mail and your interest towards Angel and Mack . They are still available to any family prepare to provide them with enough care and love, where they will be well spoiled with all their need.Mack is a male and Angel is a Female, All of them are 11weeks old, weight 1.5bs and will be 3-4lbs at full-grown. They are champion bloodline, registered AKC, vet check, updated in all shots. Well-tamed and potty trained , good associate of kids and other house hold pets also very Energetic and eager to learn.

They are intelligent, independent and courageous. Quick to determine where they fits in a household's ; Good companionship and friendly towards new people.

To begin we shall like to know more about you.
    -Are you a breeder?
    -Are you familiar with Yorkie Puppy?
    -Do you have kids?
    -Do you have a Vet Doctor?
    -What is your occupation?
    -Give me a Brief Description about your Environment?
    -Were exactly are you located?
    -Can I have your Phone Number to call you?

Sorry for all this Questions (I mean not to offend you ) but just that I really need a loving home for this puppies.
    I am located in North Cameroon , Reason for Re-homing the Puppies is because I just got my Scholarship to further my course in Australia and the Australia Government does not allowed Animal to get into their Country due to their Strong Quarantine restrict Law.

I need an urgent home for them so badly so, you will only pay the Shipping Fare of $90 for each puppy and $180 for both, I am not out to make money from them since they where just like my own children,my main concern is to give them the best they ever want.all I will like to here from you is to Promise me that you would shower them with lots of TLC .And I would never like that my babies should end up in a shelter or rescue.,feel free to mail me.If you are willing to get them,please e-mail me asap so that I would stop all other contacts .If you have any more question to ask I will answer you truthfully and faithfully.
    Thanks
    Best Regard

Sender: Rev Powells.

I sent them my email and my address and they have my phone numbers. What do i do?? Please help. my boyfriend was about to go send the money when i googled and found the scam.
  • yes i got scammed to but for parrots ruby and randy its all posted on fraud watchers. Ashley zook . They just keep ripping people off. low lifes
  • I recently emailed some too-good-to-be-true ads for used cars. There was always some excuse why I couldn't see the car, and the seller was deaf, or a missionary or a soldier. He wanted me to send money through eBay, sight unseen, and I would have five days to inspect the car. This is a SCAM. The eBay site is a fake. First they ask for your full name and address, which is a bit scary, because I've heard organized crime is behind this. All they got from me was some strongly-worded advice. I've also had emails telling me someone has sent me a parcel and all I have to do is send shipping fees of $195 in order to pick it up. And of course, Nigerians needing my help to move millions of dollars out of the country. Then there's the overpayment scam where they send you a rubber cheque and you reimburse them for part of the payment with a real cheque. There's always some sort of sob story to go with it. These people will prey on your compassion. Never send money over the internet to someone you don't know.
  • Hello,I am from Bosnia-Sarajevo.Before few days I found o web page www.market.ba some puppy to adopt,yorkie....
    They told me that they will send puppy from Dublin to me in the Sarajevo...today at morning I have recived e-mail from """""""BELFASTTRANSPORTATIONPETAIRWAYS.HOTMAIL.CO.UK"""""""...I have paid price 100Euro's for one yorkie puppy by Western Unio Bank...later they send me e-mail puppy is in the France and they have a problems with trasportation...then I think and go to the google so I found this page.

E-mail is sandratia2000@gmail.com.....and name person who I send the money is KASSI ROMANIE,DOUALA,CAMEROON...Soo people take care where you look for pet's....
  • Hi - we are closing this discussion - hopefully potential victims of puppy scams have got the message! Please don't buy puppies off the internet.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion