Ski trip to Colorado coming up!!
  • Planning a trip to Colorado from London to ski in some of that legendary snow. Was wondering when the first snow dumps normally hit - is early December too soon?? As for choosing a resort, price is not an issue, I am more looking for a greta overall experience, so good challenging runs, beautiful resort and not to chic/expensive. There are a lot of resorts - help me choose! Would Beavercreek be a good choice?
  • thats the problem - there are like 25 -30 resorts in the rockies, and only if you've visited them do you know that they're like. i need somewhere with a relaxed, small town vibe, where you can both ski hard and also spend a day just enjoying the place and scenery etc.
  • I like the idea of finding out everything and doing your homework well about a place that you are going to on a holiday especially if it is for the first time!! I have never been on a ski trip before and so I found this question quite interesting though I haven’t done much skiing before!! But I love to be adventurous and try out new places and the Rockies seem to be an ideal destination for any fun loving tourist!! I am also looking for some information about international travel insurance and how benefitial it would be while travelling? Does anyone has any views on it?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged