Child-friendly accommodation in St Thomas?
  • I'll be staying with my husband and two kids, aged 9 and 11 in St Thomas over the Christmas break. Does anyone know of some really good accommodation that is child-friendly and not too pricy? I've heard good things about the Secret Harbour Beach Resort and also the Point Pleasant Resort. Can anyone recommedn these? All I have to go on is sites like TripAdvisor so extra info would be super.

Can anyone recommend some other places that would be good and are faily central and located close to restaurants? Any help would be really great!
    Thanks,
    Beccie, FL
  • Yes my boyfriend and I stayed there a few nights at a B & B called Miller Manor(very close the the airport), The owners are very frendly & helpful and the view from the top deck WOW! and inexpensive too . I however would suggest that you and your family do not go walking around after dark, as it can get a bit rough at night. That island has the highest crime rate of the U.S.V.I.. If you all have your passports I would also suggest you take a 45 min fast ferry ride over to Tortola and explore. It is so beautiful ! Or if you are really looking for some good family fun take a day and tour the Baths over on Virgin Gorda. One last thing before my trip I went to the book store for a book called Virgin Islands by Frommer's, mine is the 9th addition there might be a 10th or 12th out now lol as it has been almost two years since we have been. Well enjoy your trip. You won't want to go home once you get there!!!!!! Hope this helps.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion