On a UK Residence Permit, do I need a visa to Gibraltar?
  • I'm a holder of Chinese passport with the Residence Permit granted for 2 years (until Oct 2011)
    Gib is a part of UK's territory, I wonder if I need a visa to enter Gib and how long could I stay up to?
  • Hi Kamatz, Unfortunately unless you hold a "Permanent Leave to Remain Permit" (Not 2 year) then you require a visa to enter Gib. Gib is an overseas territory and as such is not classed as part of UK so you need a specific visa. I am not sure about the visa duration but they are probably 6 months.
  • Hi I'm a Filipino national holding a permanent residence visa, I'm planning to visit Gibraltar for a holiday.do I need to apply a separate visa forthe purpose of my visit for a week?
  • Can you enter Gibraltar with a Ukranian passport?
  • hi,
    im going to book my mediterranean cruise this coming april, and as of the moment im holding indefinite leave to remain at United kingdom. I know that I need to request a multiple visa, the First entry is Gibraltar and second is barcelona spain. where I'm suppose to request in schengen visa?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged