Traveling with teens.
  • I am planning a trip to Tioman for next summer.
    If I go in July or August, I can bring my daughters. If I go in September I'll go myself.
    The plan for now is 1 or 2 days in Singapore, 3 or 4 in Tioman, then 1 or 2 in KL and back to LAX.
    My questions are; Has anybody here done this trip lately? Do you think 15 year olds would like the trip?
    I liked it when I lived in Singapore and Sydney, but I was in my 20's.
    Thanks
  • That's a lot of flying time for the kids. But they could love the shopping scene in Sing and KL. I think Singapore is a safe and gentle intro to Asia in general so a good barometer of their tastes before doing a longer trip with them.
  • Tioman is great if you like snorkelling and trekking but obviously not any nightlife or gaming arcades. My kids are 13 and 9 and loved the beach and the water.
    I am a licensed tourist guide here in Singapore so if you let me know the dates you will be here i can show you around email me at jocooper5@hotmail.com There are some great new things to do in Singapore. I have travelled a lot in South East Asia so can give you some ideas on what to do and see
  • Im 17. loved singapore and KL. as david said.. shopping etc is awesmoe. heaps to do..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion