Turkey tour companies
  • Hi, I just came back from Istanbul (Sep 17-23, 2009) and was really pleased with all the travel arrangement made by my travel agent = ONE NATION TRAVEL AGENCY.

Mr. Bilal, the manager, personally talks to you over the phone & replies your emails.

If you don't have time to scout around for transfers, hotels & tours, then, don't go any further, One Nation Travel Agency is your choice...

Their office is in Binbirdirek Mah. Kladfarer Caddesi, Sultanahmet, Istanbul. Email address: info@allistanbultours.com and website: http://www.allistanbultours.com/ . Phone: +90 212 4582191.

One satisfied tourist,

Mannie
  • We were very pleased with the tour and would not think twice in recommending One Nation Travel company for anyone who wants to tour Turkey. I thank you for all your help in making our trip to Turkey, easy and exciting." Ms.Debbie, Toronto, Canada
  • We very much enjoyed our visit to Istanbul. Hotel was good and tour pick ups were all right on time. Thank you for your great attention to detail which made for a very enjoyable and stress free trip. Would recommend http://www.allistanbultours.com/ and especially Bilal for anyone thinking about a trip to Turkey..

Thanks again
  • MY friend and I went with http://www.allistanbultours.com and have recommended them to others many times. Originally heard about Allistanbultours.com from Frommers so would be interested if they continue to recommend them as well
  • We visited Turkey in September / October 2009 and, apart from the return flights, Veni Vidi Turkey made all the arrangements to suit our timetable and budget, including private tours with guides and drivers, hotels and internal flights and transfers. We thoroughly enjoyed the trip, which took in Istanbul, Cappadocia, Pamukkale, classical sites in the Aegean area and Gallipoli. Everything worked very well and we had excellent service from Mr Bulent Albayrak and all of our guides. It was a truly memorable holiday and we would have no hesitation in returning to Turkey or in recommending Veni Vidi to anyone. http://www.venividitravel.com/ Malcolm & Erica Lee, England
  • One nation travel agency has been posting the same post all over the web.PLEASE JUST IGNORE IT!!! Actually they are not after forumists,this is just for the spiders of search engines..in other words,to get a high ranking in google,yahoo and the others,they are posting these ''Hi, I just came back from Istanbul (Sep 17-23, 2009) and was really pleased with all the travel arrangement made by my travel agent = ONE NATION TRAVEL AGENCY.
    .......''' stuff everywhere....just google the first sentence of the post and you will find millions of pages...same happy tourist couldnot have posted them all...and venividitravel is the same company too...
  • If you visit Istanbul, i higly recommend you to take a Princes’ Island (callad also Buyuk Ada) tour. I pumped into this tour on Istanbul Daily City Tours on the internet. It was a regular tour. I was picked up from the hotel and cruised Marmara sea to Princes Island. If you like birds you can also feed seagulls with simit, a type of crisp, while crossing to the island. It may be really enjoyable. After we landed our guide gave a brief explanation and history of this lovely island then we had a horsedrawn carriage tour among pine trees www.privatetoursinistanbul.com This tour was totally awesome. You can take lots of beatiful scenery photos while taking deep breath and relaxing. (The hauses are gorgeus). Or you can sometimes close your eyes and listen the sound of the nails of horses and enjoy this peaceful time. We visited Aya Yorgi Church and Monestry. It is a very old building and has been located on this island for centuries. It is up on a hill where we had to walk unhill 15-20 minutes, but was fine for us. After the end of this relaxing tour we had a delicious meal at a fish restaurant. If you visit Princes’ Island you should really taste one of the fish meals. We had the opportunity to swim but i prefered to walk along the shores until time of return came. I want also mention that you can hire bicycle unless you want to walk or to go with a horsedrawn carriage. I returned to my hotel on time after this exciting and relaxing Princes’ Island tour. This lovely island should be on your list if you visit Istanbul. Thank you very much to this commpany for such a relaxing tour.
  • I don't think this is true.This comment seems to be a self promoting or advertising.Probabaly written and posted by the company itself.
  • I can esily say that this tour was perfect and we visit lots of places in our life and one of the best one was with our guide ender boz he was really good guide and offered perfect trip to us visit them http://www.packagetoursturkey.com and find my best tour as , I can easily say that our package in cappadocia is really good as we made 3 days and one with balloon early in the morning that is was marvellous and really affective i can highly suggest them and especiall ender was really perfect.we made fairy chimneys tour and all services are really good we walked 4.573 meters :) ?n valleys with our guide kesban and she was so helpful that in every points she informed us. we are thank you very much ttg travel and its crew that they made our turkey visit perfect. i suggest all my friends them and even my jobmate whom is brian carew joined with them tour on the same with all the same package and he have as much 920 photos as :)))
  • www.allistanbultours.com was recommended by friends who had visited Turkey a few months before us. We had a Monday to Friday stay in Istanbul and asked Ayhan and his team to just arrange everything. Never having been to Istanbul or Turkey before we were a little nervous. It's a huge city after all. Ayhan arranged everything to perfection! Personal driver waiting at the airport, wonderful boutique hotel in Sultanahmad with roof top bar and view of dolphins in the Sea of Marmara, two days of privately guided city tours. We hope to come back to see more of Turkey. We whole heartedly recommend www.allistanbultours.com to make your stay a total success.
  • When you have either bought a product or subscribed a service you need to be more attentive.So visiting the places like Istanbul,Cappadocia etc.,are even more difficult when lack of good guidance.I strongly feel that a well-experienced tour operator can guide you well in order to make your travel experience more beautiful.So get the best tour packages to turkey includes best hotels and motels.I suggest those who want to explore turkey http://www.middaytravelturkey.com/ is the best choice for not only providing cheap travel packages but it's huge experience in the travel industry.
  • Hi, we visit Turkey with family 1 years old infant and we visit top attraction points as Pamukkale Tours, Ephesus Tours and Cappadocia Package all sites were visited in 8 days include Istanbul Tours we are thanks to our guide Mr.Hakan BAYKARA and he made really good job also our tour operator Miss Alina AKDEMIR made perfect job. We are really satisfied with services that you can contact at any time you our well-generated operators http://www.privatetoursinistanbul.com thank you very much TTG family for best service with reasonable price...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion