Holiday in the US wanting to study in mexco
  • hey guys,

    I need your help. I am currently on holiday in the US with a filipino passport. I have an american visa.i would like to learn spanish in Mexico for a 5-6 weeks. I know i need a visa but can i apply for the visa here in the states despite not actually living here at the moment? or do i have to go back to my country just to do the visa. Thanks alot for any help!
  • Hi,

    Call the Mexican Embassy in the USA. Their contact details are on the following website.

  • The UNAM is the cheapest and best in general to give out courses of many specialties.
    Felicity- Mexico Hotels

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion