Good airfare price from US West Coast to Kiev, Ukraine?
  • I'm considering taking a trip to Ukraine. Just wondering what would be considered a "good" deal for airfare for the April timeframe. When I use online sites, I'm getting fares that range from $1,050 to $1,350 on the low end. Does it get much lower than that?
  • Yes flights between the US and Ukraine might be cheaper, like 650$ round trip in economy class (New York - Kiev - New York).

If you specify which city you are flying from I will help you to search tickets from my side. There are more and more budget airlines and cheap launched eflights day by day. And along with special offers it may be affordable for sure.

At the moment I can find following info about the cheapest flights:
    $ 1032 July
    $ 863 August
    $ 749 September for dates : 9 - September 17

The following airlines fly this route: Arkhangelsk, Jet Airways, Air Alps Aviation, American, Air Canada, Air France, Finnair, Alitalia, British Airways, BMI, Continental, Aeroflot-Don, Delta, OpenSkies, Etihad, Pulkovo, Iberia, Jat, KLM, Lufthansa, LOT, Swiss, Malev, All Nippon, Czech, Austrian, Ukraine, SN Brussels, Aeroflot, Thai, Turkish, TAP, United, Transaero, US Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Aerosvit.

Airports: Kiev-IEV Borispol (KBP) and New York-NYC: Newark Liberty International (EWR)
  • If you have any question feel free to contact me:
    phone 00 38063 636 16 95
    email: go2ua.com@gmail.com
    www.go2ua.com (new version of the website will be launched on 30 of June 2011)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion