Bermudian traveling to Spain for 1 day
  • Hi there I am a Bermudian traveling to Spain for 1 day end of next month December (2009). I fly out in 4 weeks time and did not know that I would need a Spanish visa to enter Spain on a Bermudian passport. I have tried very hard to speak to different people on this matter in embassies in the UK/USA etc. No one seems to have a direct answer for me and I am being sent around in circles :-(. I would like to know how I could obtain a Spanish VISA in an emergency time frame since I live here in Bermuda and I am currently going to Spain end of next month. My Bermudian passport is actually expired so I have put in for renewal but I wont have time to wait until I receive my new passport back from immigration. I do have a certified copy stamped from immigration saying that the copy of my passport is true and is who I am. There is no Spanish embassy here in Bermuda. I am a British (overseas) Territory citizen. Can someone advise on whats the quickest way to obtain my visa so that I can visit Spain for 1 day. Could I get an emergency visa at Barcelona airport ?

Thanks
    Samantha

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!