Airlines that fly to South Africa
  • I an looking for a flight to South Afria in June 2010, what airlines fly to South Africa?, I live in Hanoi, Vietnam.
  • Try this link: Flights to South Africa - which airlines fly to South Africa
    . It details which airlines fly to South AFrica from UK, but still helpful. Be warned, tickets are either very expenisve or completely sold out. Book soon if you are thinking of coming .. or catch a ship.
  • South African Airways flies from Hong Kong and Singapore Airlines from Singapore, Thai Airlines from Bangkok - to Johannesburg, so if you try each of those airlines for the best deal I am sure you will get here.
  • A quick internet search suggested that ,
    • 2,920 seats are available per day to fly out of Johannesburg, ZA connecting to Hanoi, VN
    • Asiana Airlines has 1 two stops or more flights between Johannesburg, ZA and Hanoi, VN.
    • The shortest flight between Johannesburg, ZA and Hanoi, VN on Cathay Pacific Airways is 7,153 miles.
    • The smallest aircraft operated by Delta Air Lines flying between Johannesburg, ZA and Hanoi, VN is a 767 with 285 seats.
    Expedia.com claims these prices from
    ? Qatar airways :$1582
    ? Vietnam Airlines: 1734
    ? Cathay Pacific: 1752
    ? South African Airways: 1752
    ? Dragon Air: 1752
    ? Singapore Airlines: 2040
    As DavidF suggests book your tickets now do not delay .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion