What is Playa del Ingles like in January or February?
  • Hi there, Just looking at some sun in january - february time with me mate, is Playa del Ingles reasonably busy in somewhere like the Kasbah centre? Tenerife isnt too bad this time of year, just wondered if its about the same as Lanzarote tends to be completely dead at this time. Cheers
  • Hi Jamie

Playa del Ingles stays pretty busy all round the year, but over the past few months with such cold weather in the UK and other European countries, lots of visitors have been coming here for some warmth and sunshine, as well as some good bars and clubs. The airport has been really busy and Gran Canaria has become more popular over recent months with some low cost airlines offering cheap flights and good bargains in hotels and apartments.

There is a local website that gives good info about the weather and activities to do like windsurfing, diving, climbing, cycling and so on, but most people just want to relax by the pool on the beach. www.thecanaryislander.com

Check out the all inclusive deals which are very popular, so you know how much your holiday will cost when you book.

Have a great holiday.
  • I have never heard of the Playa del Ingles mentioned here and I just looked it up!! It seems to be a wonderful place and I would love to go to Spain someday and after reading this I’ve decided that it is going to be much earlier than I thought!! Surrounded by the beach and mountains it must be a real tourist attraction where you can go and just relax the whole day especially with the cheap airfares and discounts in hotels!! I am also looking for some information about international travel insurance and how benefitial it would be while travelling? Does anyone has any views on it?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion