Gabarone - Self Catering Accommodation
  • I am looking for self catering accommodation in Gabs (2 Adults) for around 15-17 nights in FEB 2010. Any ideas or expereinces with this? All suggestions listed in Trip Advisor have not replied to any enquiries and although I am following up some other leads provided in another forum, I'm getting a bit disheartened! I would prefer clean and simple near the city centre (or local transport). Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.
  • Hello

Dont be dishearted there is life on the other side... :) i would recormend Motheo appartments for P395 a night its good. you get a self catering one bedroom appartment. The advantage is its in the centre of town, there number is 00267 3181587. I know this because I'm from Botswana - I'm going home in March with my family 4 in total thats where we will stay. If you need any more info email me I'm happy to help. Have a fantastic holiday in Botswana Email: emmandome@msn.com
  • Dear Lorato - feeling 'heartened' already! Although my travel dates have changed (my partner's work commitments are getting in the way!) it is great to have a recommendation (and a phone number!) and I will follow it up. Thank you for taking the time to respond and your offer of further help - I really appreciate it . Safe travels for you and the family - Kind regards....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged