visa to Jamaica for moroccan citizen with green card in usa
  • Im a moroccan citizen with a green card in the usa and want to travel to I need a visa?
  • No you don't need a visa. You need to book a roundtrip ticket, and have your morroccan visa and USA greencard available. My boyfriend just went through the same thing and he was fine with the above documents

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion