World Cup Cape Town Accommodation
  • Hi
    I am planning a trip to Cape Town for the World Cup and am looking for cheap accommodation near the Greenpoint Stadium. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks
  • Here are 3 backpacker style establishments to try, if they are booked out ask them to refer you to other possibilities.

Faulty Towers Holiday Apt. around R300 singles R350 doubles. www.faultytowers.com
    House on the Hill around R370 double www.houseonthehillct.co.za 400 metres from stadium
    A Sunflower Stop around R110 dorms, R330 Doubles www.sunflowerstop.co.za 400m from stadium.
  • If you are looking for world cup accomodation check with Impact African Safaris
  • If u change ur destination & deside to to up to KwaZulu Natal, SA, then pop into Pietermaritzburg for R500 per room, en-suite with breakfast per day. amanda@mandamoira.com
  • Hi there Henry,

I have a house available that sleeps 6 people 25km from Green Point Stadium. We offer Bed & Breakfast and a 3 course meal. Also we have tours and transport available on request.

If you need more info please contact me on houseranelagh@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Martin
  • Hi Henry

LMR Lodge is in Observatory, Cape Town. We provide comfortable and affordable accommodation that is ideally located, close to the public transport network (walking distance to the train station and taxis), and to the humming nightlife that characterises the area. We are a 10 minute drive to and from the airport, 400 meters away from the train station and less than 2km away from the city centre and the stadium.

We have the cheapest rates in Cape Town for the World Cup. A double or twin ensuite room is just R295 per person per day. A dorm room (max 4 beds, also with ensuite) is just R195 per person per day.

Check us out at www.lmrlodge.co.za or email us at bookings@lmrlodge.co.za.
  • Hi henry,

Checkout wcs2010.weebly.com we will met all your requirements , and even more, SAFE.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion