travel to the uk
  • i am a citizen of trinidad and tobago and hold a passport of that country, however, i am a permanent resident of United States of America, I presently work and live in Atlanta Georgia, I am due to visit the for the holidays for the period 12/17/08 - 1/4/09, do I require a visitors visa for this trip
  • Yes you do need a visa. It is easy to get. Apply at your nearest consulate in US or in Port of spain.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion