Regarding traveling in China about China Visa
  • Foreign travelers to China are required to have a visa, except for travel in HongKong only. The China visa should be obtained in advance before you enter china. US citizens can stay in Hong Kong without a visa for up to 30 days.
    Visas for leisure travel to China are quite easy to get, usually granted for a one month stay. China Travel Agent will help you process your visa application after you have booked your trip to China with them. Detailed instructions and invitation letter will be sent to you upon receipt of your tour deposit. You can also apply directly at the Chinese embassies in Ottawa, Washington, DC, or at the consulates in the following cities. For other passport holders, please inquire at your nearest PRC embassies or consulates.

    Washington, DC Embassy
    2300 Connecticut Ave NW
    Washington, DC 20008, USA
    Tel: 202-328-2517

    New York Consulate General
    520 12th Ave.
    New York, NY 10036, USA
    Tel: 212-330-7409

    Chicago Consulate General
    100 West Erie St.
    Chicago, IL 60610, USA
    Tel: 312-573-3070

    San Francisco Consulate General
    1450 Laguna St.
    San Francisco, CA 94115, USA

    Los Angeles Consulate General
    443 Shatto Place
    Los Angeles, CA 90020, USA
    Tel: 213-380-2508

    Houston Consulate General
    3417 Montrose Blvd
    Houston, TX 77006, USA
    Tel: 713-524-4311

    Chinese Embassy in Ottawa
    515 St. Patrick Street
    Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 5H3

    China Visa Office in Hong Kong
    5th Floor, Lower Block, China Resource Building
    Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
    Tel: 2827 1811

    Beijing Tour

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!