Visa for Gambia national to portugal
  • i am a gambia national and my husband is from portugal but we live in the uk and i have a eea resident card in my passport,we want to go to portugal on holiday do i need a visa to portugal can some one help me.
  • Yes, you need a visa. Apply at the Gambian embassy in London. Quick and easy.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion