cost for visa to England
  • hi there I have started talking to a girl from Ghana, Accra. we are getting on fine and I have mentioned about the possibility of me going there or for her to come to me.
    I know about the scams, that is why I am being caucious and trying to find out all i can first.
    does any one know what is needed for her to travel: visa, passport and any thing else that might be required and how much they cost.
    also if I was to travel there what might it cost me and do i need visa jabs or any thing else.
    also is there a website specifically that talk's about this.
    cheers paul
  • Ghana citizens need a visa and passport for the UK. There are also other requirements, like public funds, which prove you can support yourself during your visiting period.
    See more here: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf2visitors#21133690
    Good luck!
  • As David F has pointed you to the right link it will be very usefull to have a contact name and address of someone in the UK. Have you ever though of going there yourself? I have done this few a times for client in the past. We make sure you have one of our staff available at the first meeting, and collect infomations from the girl for your own safety.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged