Passport requirements for Spain?
  • Hi, i am going to spain on a golfing weekend 25th Feb Returning on the 1st March. My current UK passport expires on the 8th March.
    Is it true that you need three months remaining on your passport?
  • Hi, I spoke to the foreign office the other day as I will only have one day left on my passport after I am due to return. The advised that Spain has no limitations regarding passport time and the only problem is if there is a delay that may keep you in the country after your passport expires.
  • My passport runns out on the 1st August this year but in traveling on 19th March till the 21st March to Mallorca will i still be ok to travel.
  • My UK British citizen passport expires 11 January 2011. I wish to visit Spain from June16 to June 29 2010. Will my passport be OK?
    Does Spain still require Advanced Passenger Information?
  • I am worrying about my passport aswell. I am going to malaga on 7th of May till the 11th for a wedding and my passport is out of date in June. I rang the Spanish Embassy in Dublin and they had a recorded message saying you do not need 3 months validity on your passport, it just has to be in date until the day you leave so i think i should be ok. I jst hope I will because I've left it a bit late now to get a new passport!! I should really just trust the recorded message but I am still worrying!!!! Anyone any comments?
  • I have got certificate of travel from home office and I would like to go to spain for holiday. I want to know can I go there with my document or not?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged