Spainish visa requirement for British Resident Permit holder
  • My husband has a valid South African Passport and has Indefinate Leave to Remain in the UK. I have a british passport. Does my husband need a visa to visit spain?
  • Yes, he needs a Schengen visa.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion