Hisaronu/Ovacik
  • We visited Ovacik in May 2008 and were completely blown away by its natural beauty, stunning landscapes, HOT HOT weather and the friendliest people we have ever had the pleasure to meet.

Eating out was in expensive and it was impossible to sample all the culinary delights on offer. The resort offers fun packed activity for the more energetic holiday make, from water sports, para gliding, horse riding, jeep safari to name but a few.

For ramblers there are some picturesque walks - The Lycian Way being the walk of choice.

If peace and quiet and a laid back holiday is what you are looking for this is also the place for you - I know this sound un plausible but trust me this destination as everything for everyone.

P.S. - Didn't mention the shopping this is a hagglers delight and many bargains can be bartered for over an Apple Tea
  • Hi, We ( Me & Hubby) were in Calis beach resort turkey in 2008 and stayed at Oykun Hotel. The staff could'nt do enough for you and the accomodation was very clean and traditionally furnished.
    It is a three street town with plenty of bars and resturants and as always the Turkish people were very friendly. We visited friends who were staying in Hisaronu and had a night out with them. Hisaronu is a busy place with lots of bars, resturants and shops. The taxi back to Calis Beach was about £30.00 .
    We're booked again for 2009.
  • how far is marmaris from ovacik and can you catch a dolmas to marmaris

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged