Overland Safari
  • I am considering an overland safari starting from Cape Town, South Africa and traveling up through Africa.

I would need to do this through a travel agent..

Is there anyone else who has done this sort of thing? Which travel agent did you book through? Which places did you visit? I am particularly interested in East Africa...
  • Hi Rebeca
    I would suggest you start from East Africa finishing in Cape town. You can book direct with www.intrepidtravel.com, www.kumuka.co.uk, www.afriquesttravel.com, www.nomadventures.co.za. There are quite a lot of these companies and they offer almost the same though you need to be really sure of whats included and whats not included. There are some companies who provide safaris but at the end you will find some hidden costs.

Places to visit will be Serengeti NP, Ngorongoro crater and Zanzibarin Tanzania. Lake Malawi. Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe or Zambia.Chobe NPand Okavango delta i Botswana. Etosha national park Spitzkopje, Nami desert, Fish river canyon in Namibia. I actually run Afriquest Travel and you can compare with other companies. You can even go to Uganda or Rwanda to see the gorillas.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged