Expired passport
  • My partners passport has expired from the DRC. He has applied for temporaray residence in RSA but they cannot issue any documents as he doesnt have a valid passport. The Congolese embassy are out of passports for him to apply for a new one. Is there any company who can assist in passports?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!