Bermuda: is a passport required?
  • Am I able to travel from the US to bermuda for a vacation of 4 days with just a drivers license and birth certificate, or must I have a passport /card ?
  • It depends on your nationality - if US citizen, then drivers license is ok.
  • don't know when you visited Bermuda, but they are much stricter now. a passport is required. My husband works there and says airport security is much more serious.
  • what if you are going on a cruise there that requires no airline. do you still need passport.
    thanks
  • My new husband & I are going on a cruise to the bahamas for our honeymoon. I have a passport, but he doesn't. Does he need a passport or a passport card in order to be able to go?
  • You and anyone with you need either your individual passport or your individual birth certificate.

It does not matter if you are flying or cruising or doing the doggy-paddle - you must be able to prove your own individual U.S. citizenship, whenever you travel outside the 50 states.

Even if you don't need it though, it costs $75 for a passport - why not just get it and have it with you, just in case? Makes sense.
  • Does a landed immigrant in canada needs a visa to bermuda?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged