Fargo, North Dakota - is it really how they say it is?
  • I'm finally goig to Fargo, North Dakota after wanting to go there for as long as I can remember - well - since the movie came out all those years ago.
    I wont be there when its snowing (sadly) but July seems like a pretty good time of year to travel anyways. I'm gonna do the celebrity walk of fame, visit the Red River Zoo, and I guess I'm just gonna miss the horse racing as I hear that only starts in August.
    What else is really cool that I can do whle I'm there? cool sights and stuff...What are the best areas to hang out, bars, restaurants, etc? I'll be staying at the Econo Lodge so I really don't have any idea what that is close to. If anyone has any advice, recommendations or suggestions to give me I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks
  • Fargo-Moorhead is a big college town, so there won't be much nightlife in Fargo while you're there. That said, Rooters bar on Broadway is pretty good, they do karaoke and blackjack... sort of a saloon thing.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion