Is she real?
  • I have been supporting a woman in Nigeria for 3-yrs 6-months. Each time I get enough money for her to travel - something comes up to prevent her from travelling - and of course there is always an 'ask' for more money. So far I have spent $125,000-Aust ($110,000-US) on her. (I know, it's a huge amount of money, but love knows no boundries.)

The latest hurdle has just happened. She says that the Ethiopian airlines plane that she was leaving on was delayed for 2-weeks due to engine problems. Now just as she is about to travel, the latest ask is for another $685-US for a company called - Togo Airport Management - Control of illegal Travellers Agency...
    1/ Is there such an agency because the 'official form' she sent to me looks very 'home-made'? The spelling is very incorrect; the email address is - illegalagancy@hotmail.COM The word agency is incorrectly spelt and the '.com' is in capital letters. I have never seen that before. The phone number is - 226 00849184

This woman has sprung this on me at the last minute (once again).

2/ Did Ethiopian airlines have a plane grounded at Gnassingb
  • Bawden - you have been scammed!!! Sorry can't be more blunt than that.
  • Hello Bawden,
    I agree with Lesley , sorry to say you are been scammed. Had a simular story with a lady who is US citizen and went to Nigeria for buseness reasons without any back up or enough money - of course. Better stop sending money....love is for free
  • Can anybody tell me they have X ray scanners at Lagos International airport ? I got a science fiction story of a lady wanting to fly from there to Europe.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged