Cameroon Africa--- persian kittens
  • Okay... So i got scammed big time and i want people to learn from my mistake. I contacted and add on the internet for a FREE kitten. It said he was from Michigan City, but later i found out he was from Cameroon. I thought it was a british company but later found out its AFRICA!! The guy told me all i have to pay for is the deliever charge. The charge was 200$. So my dumb self was impulsive and went and western unioned them the money. Hey said the kitten was on its way and would be here in the morning. Then the next day i got a email saying there was an "unexpected" refundable insurance charge that i had to pay before kitten could be delievered. i told them NO i already paid 200$ im not paying 500$ for a kitten. He assured me it was refundable but by this time i got a little smarter and researched and found out i was being scammed. Then the guy i contacted said he would pay 200 if i paid 100 i said NO but then being dumb later agreed to pay 50$ and the guy told me he watched the kitten take off. Then the next morning i got a phone call saying that the Jimmy guy went to jail and he didnt get to pay the 250$ so i needed to send it as soon as possible. I told them NO and i justed wanted my money back. they said they could only refund the 50$ cuz the 200$ was for a plane ticket!!! Im still waiting for 50$ a month later!! I GOT SCAMMED AND SCAMMED GOOD!!!!! PLEASE LEARN FROM THIS!!! DONT GET ANYTHING FROM CAMEROON!!!! VENTURE PETAGENCY@live.com was supposedly the pet agency but thats in New Zeland and they are from AFRICA!! The guy who had the ad was Jimmyrams@live.com. THEY ARE ALL OVER OODLE.COM!!!! PLEASE BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!!!!
  • Honestly...you didnt know Cameroon was in Africa ? there are several tel tale signs here that its a scam. You probably dont have to warn people because its blatantly obvious its a scam. A free kitten from Cameroon... lol
  • thank goodness i wasn't scammed. there is an ad link off oodle http://greatfallssc.global-free-classified-ads.com/listings/Bengal-Kittens-for-Sale/285691.html and appears the people live in SC. after you contact them and they send you pics (with a slightly suspicious email). then they tell you they moved to Cameroon. when dealing with live animals, NEVER buy from anyone who ships. go see the pet and where they are living. these Cameroon people obviously don't have kittens, but ones that do don't always house them nor take kindness with them as they should. sad, but true.
  • DO NOT BUY A PUPPIES FROM WILLIAMROWLAND4041@HOTMAIL.COM IT IS A BIG SCAM AND LOVE2TRADE IT IS A SCAM I WAS TO GET A GERMAN SHERPERD THROUTH THEM FOR 190.00 FOR THE AIR FARE BUT WHEN THEY SAID IT WAS BEING SHIPED THEN I GOT A LETTER TELL ME THAT IS WAS GOING TO COAST 395.00 MORE WHAT A SCAM I JUST WANT MY PUPPY AND I DID;NOT NOW ABOUT CAMEROON THROUGHT ENOW PHILLP CITY DOUALA SHAME ON YOU?????
  • can any one tell me that the below shipping agents are real or fake:

*Trans Allworld (transallworld1990@rocketmail.com)
    *worldpetflightagency@mail.com

i am on my way to make a deal...with above agents...so need a comment soon
  • I am also about to make a deal with worldpetflightagency. yaa, did you make your deal and was it legit. I am going to get a Coatimundi and the woman says she is from Montana but her accent tells me she is from asian decent. I am really concerned after hearing others having trouble so if anyone knows anything please advise me.
  • Hi Guys,
    I am from Pakistan all above guys are right I was also about to buy a pair of Macaw Parrots about 200 Rupee( Pakistani Currency) and I thought they are cheap email them for confirmation but they tell me that each pair is about 200$ dollars ,which was still cheap but I cant afford that much, and even a call come from the unknown number the man behind the phone was Niger I get surprise because the lady who was selling birds was seems like from UK and the man who was on the phone like native African accent and that makes some doubt on my mind but I thought that may be I'm wrong every thing must be possible, any way I a was so much interested in those parrots I made a deal that I just can give you 2000 Rupee( Pakistani currency which is about 22$dollars) and 1000 Rupee ( Pakistani currency which is again about 11$dollars) for the shipment he agrees and said I'm sending u an email read it and do what it said.he gave me his own name and and said that through western Union transfer your money and I'll book your order and you can have your Parrots within 5 hours,

That's the point make me think about it put up that company name in Google and press Enter then this site spears and saves me from that shit I thank Almighty Allah who open up a path from me and keep me save from that hell so please guys beware of these kind of sites
  • Guys, I've looked into 'World Pet Flight Agency' and it looks like a scam. They have NO WEBSITE (which is a HUGE red flag), and I've seen other reports of people being scammed by them. Beware of companies using webmail and generic email addresses!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged