Visa Requirements- Argentina
  • Could someone tell me if a VISA is required to visit Argentina? I am travelling from Trinidad and Tobago (in the Caribbean) and would like to know as soon as possible please.
  • I want to visit Argentina.What requirment for Pakistani citizen please send me the full visit visa requirments.
  • Shehzad, did you ever find out the requirements for a Pakistani citizen to get a visa for Argentina? Thanks!
  • I AM A NIGERIAN AND I WANT TO COME TO ARGENTINA SO WHAT DO I DO TO GET A VISA EASILY
  • I am changing planes and airport in argentina- I am having Indian passport....do I need transit visa ?
  • We have an eight hour layover at Ezeiza Airport. Can we leave the airport for dinner with out paying a fee?
    What is their Reciprocity Fee? Is that added into airfare?
    Thank you.
  • i am from india,,can i live in argentina ,,actually i want to go argentina for parmanently with my friends house,,,,please help me
  • First you need to obtain a tourist visa to enter Argentina. Once in
    Argentina you must find an employer willing to employ you. I have found this
    step by step site on how to live and work in Argentina.

http://www.expanish.com/blog/2011/08/how-to-get-a-work-visa-in-argentina/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion