Don't want to miss a thing!
  • I have two months to go travelling from april to July and would like to explore Australasia, starting with New Zealand. I am not familiar with this part of the world at all so am looking for some inside knowledge on where to go, what to see, and really how to get the best out of my two months.

I have travelled on my own extensively through Central/South America, South Africa and most of Europe.
  • Make sure you visit Marlborough and Queenstown. Best place by far!!

I'm a Kiwi so I should know.
  • New Zealand is a small country with variety of attractions. It has an awesome scenic beauty. It has beautiful places to visit like Auckland, Cape Reinga, Opononi, Waipoua Forest, Sky City, Omapere, Coromandel Hot water beach, Rotorua, Waimangu volcanic valley.......
  • yes, the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland is one of the best spot. Also you'll probably enjoy Tasmania; the "island of inspiration" as its called.
  • Australasia has it all for the perfect gap year. Beach paradises, fantastic landscapes, wild untamed open, combined with busy cosmopolitan cities – you’re spoilt for choice on your gap year in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji.

In Australia, travel to the Outback to really understand the true meaning of “remote”. And while you’re looking for adventure in New Zealand, find out why it’s the home of extreme sports. Make sure you don’t miss out on adventure travel in Australasia

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged