from middle east to st.martin
  • hi everyone
    can anyone please tell me if i need a visa for traveling from iraq to st.martin and if yes what kind of visa would that be, is it the shengen visa or something else. thanks in advance

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!