Need advice about Cape Town
  • Hi guys,
    Me and my family would like to travel to Cape Town, South Africa...But I have heard that it's quite difficult to find accommodations there..is it true???and can you guys show me which attractions should i visit??? Any advices???

Thank you very much...

Cheers,
  • Hi there, I wish I can hike up the Table Mountain there to have a view overlooking the Cape Town City.....by the way, which class of accommodation would you prefer?
  • Thx dude..

The budget one is my choice...Can you suggest me more attractions?? And you know,it's best if you could gimme some links to check it out...

Cheers,
  • Hi,
    Last year, I and my family visited to Cape Town, a wonderful paradise. We booked a hotel through the website: http://www.cape-town-hotels.travel/.This hotel is great and we did enjoy an enjoyable vacation there.

Fattie
  • @ Fattie: you booked and paid online?
  • Thx you guys,

I appreciate your recommends...but can we book accommodations online?any suggest about attractions?

Thx so much,

Cheers,
  • Yeap, I found this site's information interesting and tried them last year. Their online service is good. You just read the help section in the site.hihi

Cheers,
  • Hi you guys, any one of you guy had come Cape of Good Hope ? Is it far from Cape Town, is there any Cape Town hotels and tours reach there ?
  • There is plenty of accomodation in Cape Town. From bed and breakfasts to 5* hotels. I am from there. If you have a look at the b & b association website, you can have your pick! Or just google accomodation in Cape Town and take your pick. The prices are very affordable as well.

Have a great stay and say Hi to Cape town for me!!!!!!

Mitch
  • Jimmy

The Cape of Good hope ( Agulhus ) is about a 4 hour journey from Cape Town City Centre. If you are talking about Cape Point, this is about 1 hour drive from Cape town city centre. It is very easy to drive around Cape town, but escourted tours are offered from the city centre.

Mitch
  • Nofate

There are a wide range of excursions you can enjoy from wine farm tours, shark cage diving, a visit to robin Island where nelson Mandele was kept prisoner, quad bike riding, boat trips, table mountain excursions etc etc. Just go into tourist info and collect the brochures.
    Have a fab time!!!!!!!!
    Mitch
  • thx you guys...this forum is very helpful for those who want to ask info,just like me:)
    @Mitch: I'll say hi to Cape Town for you,no worries,dude:)
  • Wow! what a very useful information Mitch. I have booked a hotel and tour at site www.cape-town-hotels.travel , hopefully that they will take me as you said.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged