Safety in South Africa
  • Hi All,

Just been reading the coments regarding safety in South Africa, I have lved here all my life and the crime has gotten worse but I think you find crime all over the world. In the cities in it wse to be carefull but out in the country it is fine.

Have a lovely time in South Africa

Regards

Sheryl
  • HI, OUR COMPANY IS CALLED THE "SOWETO FOCUS POINT" AND WE HAVE ACCOMODATION AVAILABLE FOR 46 000 SPECTATORS WHO WANTS TO TRAVEL TO OUR COUNTRY SOUTH AFRICA FOR THE WORLD CUP. WE HAVE A UNIQUE ACCOMMODATION WHICH HAS NOT BEEN IN ANY COUNTYR WHO HOSTED THE WORLD CUP. WE USE OUR COUNTRIES SCHOOLS AND CONVERT THE CLASSROOMS INTO BEDROOMS, WHEREBY WE PUT BEDS, TELEVISIONS, COACHES, CURTAINS,ROBES ETC.SIX PEOPLE CAN SHARE ONE ROOM.WE HAVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE WHERBY THE FAN CAN FOLLOW HIS TEAM. IF HIS TEAM PLAYS IN DURBAN WE WILL TRANSPORT HIM AND IF THEY PLAY IN JOHANNESBURG, WE WILL TRANSPORT HIM AND THERE AND ALSO LET HIM SLEEP THER FOR THE AMOUNT OF DAYS HE LIKES. WE HAVE 250 SCHOOLS ACCROSS THE COUNTRY. WE ARE LOOKING FOR REPUTABLE TOUR OPERATORS THAT IS WILLING TO HOOK UP WITH US, AND SELL THESE PACKAGES TO THEIR FANS.WE ARE THE CHEAPEST AROUND. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON E-MAIL:ncm@myconnection.co.za OR ON TEL:27-11-342-1362 or CELL:27-83-723-0452. MY NAME IS NEVILLE MOFFATT. OUR WEBSITE IS : WWW. SOWETOFOCUSPOINT.CO.ZA
  • Hi all,

We have safe accommodation available in South Africa for approx. 300 people. The accommodation is situated out in the Magaliesberg which is beatutiful. We do meet and greet at the airport and look after you for the duration of your stay.

See our website: www.seanandsherly.com

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks

Sheryl
  • I lived in South Africa for 12 years and the vast majority of the country is a beautiful, fascinating and varied place to travel. There are a few areas which are unadvisable to visit, but they are all off the tourist map. The South African people are some of the most friendly and tolerant people on the earth, and most people who travel there come back raving about the trip of a life time!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged