Independant walking tours around Perth rivers
  • I am an Australian travel agent with more than 20 years experience and love walking. I am thinking of starting an independant walking tour in Perth around the rivers to Fremantle and back for 3-5 days roughly. Walk independantly but I will organise maps, guides, acccommodation along the way and transport of luggage.

Do you think this would appeal to visitors to Perth in Western Australia as there doesn't seem to be anything similiar operating?
  • How about panning to come in Nepal?
    we will assist you.
  • There isn't anything similar on offer because most of the stretches of Perth's rivers are through residential areas, and often large stretches of the riverfront are privately owned land. You'd be better off organising something similar further afield, say in the Busselton region. Visitors to Perth would benefit from a half to full day "Round the Bridges" guided walk, but beyond that anyone there's not really anything to see except expensive houses and murky riverwater. You'd be wasting your time and money setting up such an enterprise.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged