Advice on beaches in the Ukraine
  • has anyone been to the beaches in the ukraine?are they nice?
  • Balaklava has a nice sandy beach, been hearing good things about the town. Odessa has lot of beaches. The best are probably Delphin (or Dolphin) Beach and Otrada Beach - the latter which you can access via cable car!
  • It really depends on where you go. Some are sandy, some are rocky. Either way, the beaches are water are clean. I am, partial to Alupka.
  • Ukraine offers some of the best beaches I ve been on from east to west, try Crimea or Gelesni Port as well as Odessa
  • Try Crimea region. Quite nice beaches, wonderful nature and a lot of sights. West is sendy, South - rocky. But South is more interesting and active (city of Yalta is one of my favorite at the South seaside of Crimea).
  • Ukraine does have really nice comfy beaches. Depends on what kind of vacation you are going to spend. The Western part of the Crimea (Evpatoria, Nikolaevka) - perfect for family vacation with the sandy beaches and shallow sea. The Southern coast is just perfect for madventures with rocky beaches and mountains' landscape.
    More info at www evpat.org
  • I'd recommend you Odessa beaches, one of the best are Lanjeron (closer to the city centre), Delphin and Otrada (as already said) and Arcadia. Besides that Odessa is famous as a centre of night life, you won't find similar night clubs all over Ukraine, especially there are many night clubs in Arcadia (open-air clubs that work only in summer).
    If you need any advice about how to spend time in Odessa or find an apartment here you can address to us: rent-in-ua.com
  • I M PLANNING TO VISIT THE COAST OF UKRAIN. IVE HEARD ABOUT ODESSA BUT IM INTERESTED IN A HOTEL BY THE SEE (PIED DANS L'EAU AS WE SAY IN FRENCH) ARE THEY NICE HOTELS BY THE BEACH, SOMETHING SIMILAR LIKE THE FRENCH RIVIERA? WITH A NIGHT LIFE? I DO NOT WANT TO STAY IN A BIG CITY. THANX FOR YOUR HELP

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged