Passport requirements to Tunesia with a Namibian Passport
  • Hello! I am planning to go to Tunisia for the first time next month. I live in Germany and have permanent residence here, but I am a Namibian Passport holder. Do you have the same rules for the Namibians as for the South Africans? And if I may ask another question.... I do not like places with too many tourists..... I think Tabarka is beautiful, but perhaps a bit expensive...? Is there any other simular nice places you can recommend? Thank You!!
  • Serene - you will require a visa before you enter Tunisia. Please contact the Tunisian embassy in Germany and find out the documentation you will require for this. As you are coming in high tourist season I have to tell you that there will be tourists everywhere! Tabarka is wonderful but it depends on what you call expensive! Foreign currency goes a long way here. There are cheaper hotels and many cheap places to eat and it costs nothing to swim in the sea.

I can suggest many wonderful beach areas along our coastline but they will be full of Tunisian families or tourists at that time of the year. Mahdia is a little less off the tourist track and it is really very beautiful. The beach there is fantastic. Have a look at the areas around Cap Serrat and Cap Bon - also all very beautiful and less likely to be overrun by tourists.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged