Passport requirements for transiting in Singapore
  • I am flying to Australia on June 16th, with a 2 hours stop over in Singapore. I won't have 6 months left on my passport as it expires on November 2nd. Will it be a problem?
  • No absolutely not You can transit in Singapore with a less than six month validity of your passport.
  • No absolutely not You can transit in Singapore with a less than six month validity of your passport.
  • Anyone actually done this?
  • I have done it. Easy. But I have another similar question. My passport will have only 2 months validity when I'm flying to Europe via Singapore. Can still go in the city with valid boarding ticket for next flight and hotel booked for 1 night only?
  • I am travelling on an Australian passport with 5 months validity about to take off from Bali to Singapore (staying 2 days only). Would customs ever 'relax' the rules and allow entry?
  • i will b returning to australia from india on nov 20 , i hav indian passport ,but australian temprary residency
    my passport has more than 6 months left . and i have more than 24 hours stay at singapore
    will i get visa

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged