Dalaman airport transfer
  • Would not hesitate in recommending privateairporttransfer.com to anyone wanting a transfer in either taxi or minibus in Turkey.

My family a party of 5 used them and the service quality of minibus driver helpfulness was next to none.

My neice travelled with privateairporttransfer.com by taxi and found exactly the same.

We were totally impressed from start to finish. The booking was straightforward and confirmation was received immediately. Customer services really helpful when I had to slightly vary the return pick up time.Excellent new vehicles - both drivers were friendly, helpful and on time. The whole transfer process was a pleasure and would certainly use again. 100% recommended

Anyone used them in turkey ?
  • Hi we used privateairporttransfer.com their compay is socio tours and member of tursab (association of turkish travel agencies) we had a ford focus from dalaman airport to hillside beach club .drivers can speak good english and good looking all clean and also car was brand new
    next time we will use them again we can recomend them to everyone

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged