Passport requirements for the Phillipines
  • Hi ,
    i am from Australia and wondering what length of time you can stay in the Philippines for over the 21 day period that requires no Visa.It is possible to stay for 6 months.Thanks
  • Hello, my name is Narayan pandey and I offer first rate guiding services for trekking and trekking peak climbing throughout Nepal. I live in Kathmandu and have been in guiding services for over 7 years. I can organize your compete trip, from securing all necessary papers and permits, to hiring porters and support personnell. For your small or large trek or peak climbing adventure please contact me by cell phone at 9841739141 (Nepal country code is 977) or by email here. Cnp.kd2@gmail.com I can also be reached by mail at Narayan pandey P.O Box 19632, Kathmandu, Nepal.
    Thank you
    http://724network.com/nepalguide/testimonials.htm
  • aufxpro, as an Australian your initial visit for 21 days from arrival is automatically granted, you must extend it before the 21 days is up, extension is for 38 days (21 days +38 days = 59 days) it was fairly quick in Cagayan De oro in 2006 and cost me P1,520 but I have read online that with express fees (which you dont have a choice, you must pay) it can now total P3010 Depends on where you are going but there a lot of BOI (Bureau Of Immigration) offices throughout the Philippines. Visit the Philippine's Embassy website (Canberra) for more information. Enjoy your trip. :-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion