Visa for India
  • Can anyone tell me how I can go about getting a Visa to travel to India without having to go to the Indian Embassy in Brussels? I live in Luxembourg and travelling to Belgium would be extremely difficult given my work schedule. Any advice is appreciated.
  • NO othere way around except going to Indian embassy

Regards
    Rahul Sood
  • As I understand it you can get a visa if you go through a travel agent and forward along with your passport a copy of your marriage certificate if you have one or other proof of identity. The travel agent will be able to assist. I have even gotten a visa to India from Thailand although I am an Australian passport holder and this is the way I do it. Hope this helps.
  • There are only two way to get indian Visa.

One, from Indian Embassy

You need to spend a little time and less money

Two, from Travel Agent

You do not need to spent a time but be ready to spend a money.

have a nice day
  • To all who gave advice - thank you! You were all quite correct! I contacted the Indian Embassy in Brussels and they told me how to contact the Indian Consulate here in Luxembourg. They made is easy and were helpful and efficient. I now have my visa and am good to go! Happy travels to you! TLight

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged