Do i need a visa for California
  • Travelling to California . as a UK passport holder, do i need a visa
  • No you do not need a visa.
  • A week of staying to Anaheim California.For Church purpose .Is there a need for visa?
  • i am a filipina who wish to visit california do i need to have visa?
  • Hi I am a filipina who wish to visit california not more than 2 weeks for the purpose that i need to visit my special some one. Do I need to have a Visa?
  • i'm a filipino, i wanted to visit california, or rather look for a school that offers work at the same time studying near vallejo california, what should i do?
  • good morning.. i am a filipina and wanted to visit in CA for my aunts and my special someone.. what do i need to present then.. do i need a visa for it?

thanks..
    aiel
  • No, I think you do not need a visa to visit the California, if you want to permanent residence then may be...
  • Philippines citizens do need a visa to visit the US. You should contact the American embassy in Manila for specific requirements.
  • The Phillipines are still considered to be a poor country, consequently, Filipinos need to obtain visas before they travel to the USA and many other countries. Filipinos are often refused visit visas as it is considered that they will not leave the US at the end of their visa.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged