I am looking for the best trekking companies in France
  • Who can help on a short list of the best trekking agents specialized in Nepal France and Spain?
  • I am glad that I came across your query. We are a travel company in Nepal and would be happy to arrange a good trek for you in one of the most popular routes - Mount Everest Base Camp or lower or Annapurna Region. You can go trekking from 2 days to 3 weeks depending on your time and budget. You have a choice of full support camping trek in which we arrange everything - all you do is walk, photograph, enjoy - or lodge or T house trekking as it is known popularly in which our guide will walk with you and assist you with overnight accommodation and meals. Prices range from around US$150 (for a single person) per day to US$60 per day for camping and T-house trek respectively. For further details, please contact us : M D Shrestha, Siris Travels, Ram Shah Path, 00977 1 4410155 or mobile 009 77 9840050283 for 24 hours contact. We are +5.45 hours ahead of GMT.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged