How can i apply for a tourist visa
  • I'm planning for a 2 weeks vacation in Hawaii, will be coming from Dubai, UAE but I'm a Filipino. What are the requirements for a tourist visa in Hawaii?
  • i want to travel to hawaii next month,i have a valid passport already.do i need a tourist visa for that?how can i apply for that if i need it?im planning to have vacation there in maybe about three months.
  • I'm having my vacation by early next year and Hawaii is one of my Top choice to visit aside from my country Philippines. I'm working here in Saudi Aramco, KSA and using Manama, Bahrain Airport as my departure area everytime Im leaving the kingdom. What is the easiest way and requirement regarding the Tourist Visa?
  • Hi I from Thailand and My husband from Australain we plane our next vacation for to go visit Hawaii,It's possible to get a visa for me as Thai people for to visit my holiday dream in Hawaii.
  • im currently working in ABU DHABI ( UAE ) i like to apply for a tourist visa going to HAWAII.how can i apply and where?hope you will help me.thank you
  • hey i am a jamaican living in austrai with a jamaican passport i want to visit hawaii do i need a visa to do so cause i have a vaild visa to the states???
  • I am a Malaysian, plan to travel to Honolulu. I am holding a Malaysian passport, do I need to get a visa for entry?
  • I'm planning for a vacation in Hawaii on December'2012, i will be coming from Singapore.Presently i'm holding a Singapore Permanent Resident here in Singapore, but I'm a Filipino. What are the requirements for a tourist visa in Hawaii?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged