Planning my own Thailand tour
  • Looking for contacts for engaging local private bus/coach transport for 5 days' local sightseeing in Bangkok & Pattaya and Airport pick up-drop for a group of about 25 family members. Also a few good hotel details with reasonable tariff.
  • Hi there, Bangkok is the Thailand's entry point for international tourists and so, it's a hub of transportation. It's easy to get bus services around the airport. That's what I've heard from my friends who have been there several times. Have a good trip!
  • Hey Kaibajoe, Are u from Bangkok ? i am willing to book my hotel rooms and local travel arrangements in advance, since we will be travelling in a group of 25/30 people and for this reason looking out for a few contact of Thai Tour Operators. Anyone ?
  • My uncle has just got back home from Thailand. His family had a wonderful trip to Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket during 2 weeks. They didn't stay at any hotel but in their friends' house. But, they got great tour services.
  • hey it's a surprise, @ hanajoe: you and I have the same name "joe" ha ha, nice to meet you.
    @nawathesuhas: no, I'm not from Thailand. The information I got from my friend.
  • hi,kaibajoe.Nice to meet you. How surprised it is!!hihi.But hanajoe is my nickname only.hihi.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged