British Citizen hoping to move to Cape Town in 2011 - VISA help!!!
  • Hi all, I am a British citizen who is hoping to move to Cape Town at the beginning of next year with my Boyfriend as he will be studying out there. He has a dual South African and British passport but I only have British!
    I am struggling to find a detailed yet clear website for advise on visa requirements and the type of careers that would help support visa clearance, can anyone suggest a good website?
    I am aware of just how difficult it is to be accpeted for a visa, especially with the economic climate!
    Is it a good idea to fly out for a holiday and try to find a job whilst there?
    I have only just begun my research but can see I am going to need all the help I can get.
    Many thanks...
  • Hi there,

I know of Initiate Immigration. They are really good and helped a friend of mine to obtain the relevant visa. It will be differenct though if you only want to go there with your boyfriend or if you want to work as well.

I hope it will help you.

Cheers Richies

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged