• hi moroh, i didn't ask the immigration about the years of ban. yes i took picture and fingerprint scanning
  • @moroh like i told you before i was Deported in Korea last Oct.2010 for overstaying my visa.Last month i decided to apply again as an Entertainer in Korea.So i did my Audition i passed and did my VTR too and last week my Manager told me that KMRB approved my VTR. So now they are going process it,you think i have the chance to go back in Korea,i mean its been 3yrs.? Thank you
  • sorry i dont know how KMRB  works and if they have relation with korea immigration , but you can give question to  
     its government immigration  center 
  • @moroh thanks for the info
  • Greetings!

    Last year, we got our 59days visa for korea and was expired las october. I sponsored my mom but unfortunately she overstayed since october till now. If she will avail voluntary exit, what will be the probationary action?  Will it affect my records/application if I renew my tour visa? Please extend your assistance, I'm planning to go back this year. Thank you.
  • You were kicked out of Korea? Was it North Korea or South Korea? Another important aspect may be how long ago you were given the boot. If it was North Korea, and it occurred before the death of the all so popular dictator, you may stand a chance of re-entering now. Overall it is hard to answer without more details about your situation. Which country were you deported from? When were you deported? Why were you deported? If you were deported for illegal reasons and illegal activity, the chances are probably good that you are not welcome back into the country.
  • Hi Jason
    I'm due to start work in South Korea in the oil and gas, last year I deported from Canada due to my criminal record, I do realise Canada n Australia are stricked I'm regards to who they let in, most of my convictions were well over 10 years ago, 5 conviction all together, will this effect me working over there?
  • Hello....to all pinay that just overstay in korea for 10 days ...based on my experience it happened to me..i runaway before yr 2010 and i live together wth my fiance ...my visa was expired december 29 2010,but for some reason i overstayed fr ten days..jsnuary 8 2011 wen i go back to phil.and.at the airport i need to give my alien card at the immigration ofis...so wen i was at the ofis with my fiance..they took my alien crd then i signed a paper.....well i found out i have 68-1 ..then after i give birth i decided to go back to korea...i recieved my visa sept 2012 ..and i arrived in korea dec 1...so i enter korea without any question at the airport..just dont forget to pray guys thts wat i did when im on the airplane specially wen im on the incheon airport.....thank you ...goodnyt
  • sweetangel great to hear about ur entry to korea ,but ithink because you only overstayed ten days that u have new visa but idont understand about stamp 68¨¨1 ,can u tell us more what they told u in airport  before go to philipines
  • I have a question i overstayed in korea but i want to leave i already have my ticket... So what you think whats gonna happen at the airport?
  • maybe fine

  • Here i want to share that the statement, carried in the North's official Korean Central News
    Agency, said the war veteran allegedly attempted to meet with any
    surviving soldiers he had trained during the Korean War to fight North
    Korea, and that he admitted to killing civilians and brought an e-book
    criticizing North Korea and more....
  • some people dont know diffeerance between north and south korea 
  • hello i stayed in korea for almost 3 yrs. my contract is just for 2 yrs then i left my job 6 months before i ended my contract with my employers permission and my boss in the job i used to work in. then lived in with my boyfriend for almost a yr. that was way back 2009. i surrendered from.the immigration signed some Paperworks but i couldn't remember if they took my fingers prints and if my passort had been stamp with 68-1 its been yrs now and i wants to go back to korea. will i still.be.able.too? and how will i go about doing that? please help me out. will be much appreciated
  • after 5years ,it mean this year after ur month of deportation,u can apply visa in embassy,
  • please i was deported from s korea  cause overstaying  and work without visa, i want to go back ,now its  five years passed,
    is somone is returned after deportation,please 
  • Hi I went to Korea in Nov of 2005 and overstayed there i went home in 2007. I just went to the immigration office in incheon and sign some papers and they stamped my passport that says exited dated aug 2007. My question is will i be able to return in Korea again? I'm here in USA right now but i still have a Philippine Passport i want to know if i wont be A to A when i go there? My wife is American and we might go there this year coz of her job. please i need an Answer so that i wont waste money for plane tickets and stuffs. Thank you
  • hi

     My name is jester.. i was deported in south korea 4 years ago. and i
    have a record there for over staying. i want to go back there to work
    legally. My problem now is i used my cousins name before because i was
    so young,i was only 17 years old when i went there, and now that im 24
    years old, i want to go back there to work legally., is it possible? i
    was thinking that they might see my past record through my finger prints
    and picture., any one can help me please, u can sent me an email at
    jester151990@yahoo.com thanks., you will be a blessing for me is you
    reply on this post,. thank you guys :D
  • Please help me,

    I visited Korea around march this
    Year and i loved i so much. Anyways
  • @moroh I just wanted to be sure. I just read your message. Is it really? Will they let me go back to korea after my deportation? 5 yrs of staying here in the Philippines now. Do I need to pay something there?
  • hi good evening everyone does anybody here knows about the exact information about the penalty and ban for re entering korea coz as of now im still here in korea and i run away with my job im holding e6 visa but for some reason i run away from my promoter but right now my visa already expired last april 2014. and im planning to go home next year and get married there in philippines and come back here in korea using my new lastname... but im kinda worried coz im not familiar about banned and penalties for run away people...my question is how many years do i have to wait for me to come back in korea?pls i need some help here...
  • hello everyone, I am an English teacher in Korea from Ireland. I am engaged to a Filipina women I met here in Korea. We are going to the Philippines soon to get married. She has already overstayed her visa for more than 2 years. What will happen to her at the airport when she tries to leave Korea. Will she be detained, have to pay a fine, how long will she banned from Korea. I would be willing to pay a fine if it meant she could come back to Korea sooner. We would love to come back to Korea and get her a spousal visa as it is easy for me to find English teaching jobs here in Korea and we really love it here. Please help me. Thank you.
  • Hi all, I am american citizen and trying to leave korea. I am well overdue on my visa there is no way i can pay the fees. When i arrive at the immigration office in Incheon do i need to pay for my own ticket? Or will they just deport me? Please Help ! Thanks...
  • Hello Moroh, my Chinese girlfriend had a student visa while she studied in Korea and during this time she rented an apartment and used it to make a hostel.

    She got caught and got fined like $500.

    She is in China now and applied for a Korean visa, but was refused because of the aforementioned problem.

    Is there a way for her to get a visa(maybe pay some money as a safety measure before entering Korea or have someone vouch for her)? If not, how long do you think she's banned from entering Korea?
  • jeonnam yeong-am gun samho oub yong angri kung jeon billa, where illegal workers aliens stay

    lots of illegal aliens there, sri lankan, filipinos, mongolians, etc.

    they're illegaly work  without permits..

  • hi.. i was deported last dec 31, 2014.. for some reason i was involve on illegal drugs coz some people include my name on their list and i have been goin to court for 4 times starting june 2013 upto Nov 2013. then my boss told me to go to immigration to get my Alien Card and i didnt know that its like i was set-up or something... when i arrive at the office they grab me already and told me to sign some papers, but the officer told me that i can comeback to korea anytime without records but my passport has 46-1 in it.. is it possible that i can go back there, coz i've been here in the philippines for 7 monts now..thx for the reply.. 
  • Hi OB1.. if your fiance/gf surrenders she will be fine and pay the amount of penalty.. people who over stay in korea and surrender will only have 6 months - 2 years of ban.. and it depends on the case of why she over stay.. some of the people i know who surrender, they say that there will be a little bit of interview about on overstaying in korea.. and most of them cameback to korea after 6 months.. i think you fiancee will not get any problem on returning to korea and it might help also if you say that you're going to get married in the philippines and go back to korea because of your work as a teacher.. 
  • hello,
    i have E6 visa,and i was forcedly sent to incheon airport  last dec.24,2012 after performing in korea for 1 yr 7 months..by my employer,.mr.Go of universal entertainment after being caught having an affair with my singer...i left some of my properties,like shoes and audio mixer,and my money in the bank...he told me that i can withdraw my money way back in the philippines.they didn't get my alien card and i still have it..but later found out that i  cannot withdraw my money...so i decided to go to P.O.E.A (philippine overseas employment agency) to ask help...and they filed my complaints to the promotion.and they paid me 8,000 pesos...luckily i got my money in my korean bank acct.with the help of my korean friend...when i apply for another performing contract to another promotion going back to korea last may 2013,,they told me i was black listed!
    is it possible with these reasons that i can be black listed?
    i don't have any criminal records...
    i am currently performing now with my group here in taiwan for 9 months now,but i want to go back to korea again...
    i hope to hear from you soon...thank you very much...
  • I believe you may be on a recruitment blacklist. To the best of my knowledge there is nothing to stop you applying for a visa once the Korean government ban is over, however if your former boss has put the word out that you are unreliable other recruiters may not employ you. You need to challenge the recruitment agency and ask who blacklisted you. Maybe your Korean friend can find out more from the immigration department in Korea.
  • thanks Alethia for spending your time answering my questions...you mean to say that i was really black listed with my case? i forgot to say,that he is accusing me of running away,but i never did,.. for how long the ban will take place if i was truly blacklisted? my former korean  boss mr.go has once been jailed in korea...and many philippine talents run away in korea because of his bad treatment to all his talents...i never thought he is capable of putting me into blacklist... thanks again...
  • Thank you Rhon_Nhald for your reply, will my fiancee who overstayed here for more than 2 years have to pay a fine at the airport? How much might she have to pay? We are a little worried about it, but we want to make sure everything will be ok when we try to return as husband and wife 1 or 2 years later. We will be applying for a spouse dependant visa then ( F-3). Thank you.
  • Hi I may be a unique case here my parents left South Korea after they ended up defaulting on some cheques. But that was over 20 years ago and now they acquired citizenship in the country they reside in. Would there be a problem if my parents wish to return to Korean? I heard Korean airports do fingerprinting and facial scanning of all foreign passport holders, and I am fairly certain that Korean gov. has records of my parents. What should I tell my parents?
  • Your parents need to take legal advice from a Korea regarding their situation. Even after 20 years there maybe outstanding legal matters. No one on this forum can give such advice.
  • I understand Alethia. Out of curiosity, do you think that fingerprinting/facial scanning thingy is only to keep records of who enters Korea? If it is, it feels somewhat like an invasion of privacy....
  • JbhKay, You better tell all the major governments that bio metrics (facial and fingerprint recognition) is an invasion of privacy, because they all use the latest technology for this .
    These records are not just for who enters Korea they are used for other reasons such as recognising criminals and terrorists.
  • whoa does this mean if my parents enter Korea thru' Incheon airport they'll get arrested on the spot because of their past? Now that's a police state; I sorta understand the reasons behind the system but I must say implementation is bit draconian.
  • @kashish

    I think they will banned you for 2 years..You can take help from the US Army people. They can help you for your problem.
  • hi there ,i just want to ask is there any possibility to back in south korea ..i was voluntary exit last december 2 2013..just try business here in the philippines..but it so hard earn here.....i was in south korea october ,1997...then voluntary exit last august 2009....then i was change my name returned to seoul march 2010...
  • I was deported in 2004, and I was told I can't come back until 2009. Now it's almost 2015, and I'm applying for jobs again. How long do they keep records of deportations for? Do you think I'll have any troubles since I it's been almost 6 years since the ban on my return was lifted?


  • ,this is delone of philippines
     i just wanna ask if when can i get back to south korea after being deported.i was deported last april this year.i entered s.korea with e6 visa and work in korean club.for some reason korean immigration sent me or us to jail w/ handcuffs for 2 weeks for a reason that we are aliens and our work is illegal.they took photo and our fingerprints manually and through scanning.at the airport they stamped 46-1 on my passport.
    i need anybody's advices...
  • Delone, the fact you were arrested and detained for two weeks, means that there was a serious violation of 
    Article 46  of the South Korean immigration rules. 46 -1  means you also breached Article 7 .It seems your visa may have been fraudulent in some way.

    The minimum ban on entry is 2 years but you could b looking at a 5 year ban from returning. The Korean authorities must have advised you of this before you were deported.
  • miss alethia , ithank you for your hard work here ,and wish you nice day
    i was deported from korea  since 6years(overstay and work without visa), and want return there , is my name is still blacklisted?  or deleted after 5 years, ?
    please i need your reply in urgent
  • Hilal, only the Korean authorities can confirm if you can return to Korea.  The only way to do this is by applying for a visa.
  • alethia,i forgot to tell that i have a korean boyfriend,and he wanna marry me here in the philippines so i can go back to south korea as soon as possible.could it be possible to go back earlier and  i can't cause him any trouble?
  •  I suggest your boyfriend contacts the South Korean immigration department explain your situation and ask if you will be granted a visa if you are married.
  • miss alethia thank you for your help, but you saw that the ban of re entry to korea  is 5 years ,so is't correct  or depend of korean immigration ?
    and how can i be sur of that, because my country is visa free  to korea so i can't apply for visa.
  • Hilal, as Alethia has pointed out, the only way to be sure of whether you can enter the country is by contacting the relevant authorities. You don't even say what country you are from. But regardless, from what I've heard about South Korean immigration there are a variety of different types of blacklisting, depending on the reason, and it is almost impossible for us to guess whether you will be allowed back into the country. Contact your nearest South Korean embassy and ask them directly.
  • thank you ella so much , i called south korea embassy, and he told me that  it's depend of airport immigration bureau , so what can you understand from that ?
    i was only overstayed  and didn't do any crime  in my life .
  • Hilal, overstaying is a crime, that is why you were arrested and detained for two weeks prior to your deportation. 
    The Korean Embassy will not have information about you , that is why they told you it depends on the immigration officers at the South Korean airport.

    I told you to ask your boyfriend to go to the immigration office in Korea and enquire there as they may have more information about you on their database.
  • miss alethia ,thank you again ,but overstaying is not crime, because i know someone overstayed there and he just buy return tickets and they stamp their passport in airport without puting him in jail
    i read you say alot that the ban is 2 years or 5years depend on  case ,so they can re entry again or not , i'm still confused?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion