Ukraine Visas
  • We are starting a new travel company in Anchorage Alaska that wants to bring groups in from Ukraine. How do we go about getting group visas in an easier way? Does each travel group have to have a "group application"? And, if so, is there any way to make the process easier?
    Thanks, Randy
  • I just called the Embassy for information regarding VISA and had my head snapped of by one very rude man, why all the anger for a very simple question I will never know, certainly would think twice about visiting that country, I m sorry to see them represented in USA, in that nasty negative tone, surely not all of them are that way..I hope
  • Hello!

I would like to offer professional help to anyone who needs services in Kiev -- transfer from Borispol airport, driving around Kiev and regions, interpreting,accomodations,sightseeing and any arrangements.
    I have lived & studied in US, spent lots of time in UK. Have been working with foreigners in Ukraine since 1999 and have extensive experience in making your time in Ukraine fun, comfortable and safe. All prices and level of services will be more then competitive with agencies.
    E-mail -- consuming@mail.ru
    Mobile -+38-093-050-52-60
    Alex
  • to get a visa to us for ukrinian is very unlikely. Most of people who get visa to US are going on business or visit relatives.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged