Multiple Visa entry (tourist) for a UK passport holder
  • Im off to Eygpt in 3wks as a last minute holiday. My flights will consist of UK- Cairo- Jordan- Cairo- UK. On my first entry into Eygpt I will spend less than 14days travelling and will continue my onward flight into Jordan. On return to Cairo airport I will be merely in transit before I fly home. I will board my UK flight within less than 6hrs of landing in cairo. Will i need a multiple entry visa for Cairo and is it possible to arrange on my arrival to Eygpt. Im getting conflicting ideas from different people. Please help!!!
  • Lindsey - if you are only going to be in transit in Cairo, i.e. you will not leave the airport, then you will not need a visa. If you are a British passport holder you can get your visa on arrival at the Cairo airport
  • Thank you Lesley, thats exactly the confirmation I needed. I will ONLY be re-entering Cairo airport on return from Jordon. I have no intention of leaving Cairo airport during my second arrival.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged