Can a person with cert. of travel &indefininite leave to remain in the UK be refused visa in Turkey?
  • Hi Everyone,

I have got my holidays booked to Turkey for 31//07 and i just found out that my bf who has got certificate of travel valid for 5 years and indefinite leave to remain in the UK should apply for a Visa before going to Turkey [i was not told about it by the travel agent despite mentioning my bf's status nor was I sent to turkish embassy to check it]. I was told that all we need is to have £10 each for a stamp visa in the airpoirt...

I could not contact Turkish Embassy over the phone and all appintments slots up to August are taken, so we cannot apply for the consular visa!

We are v upset and we do not want to loose our holiday!

Can anyone tell me if my bf will be denied entry in Turkey or will he be able to get a visa on the airport?

Is there anything we can do to apply for a consular visa despite of appointments dates being full?

PLEASE HELP US :(
  • Oooh just had a thought - try contacting the Embassy in Turkey to find out. Whereabouts in Turkey were you intending to visit?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion